Navya

why didnt anant get up??

asph thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
all that trouble..and courage..
and anant slept through it all...
if it had to come down to navya kissing him (the first time ever)-anant shouldve atleast been awake..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree
now tomorrow he wont know anything, so hell still be gussa
and navya isnt gonna go tell him that she came in the night and kissed him
ARGH
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nahhh.. i think Anant will sace Navya from the professor... i think he was awake wen she kissed him cze he did smile... bus thoda bhav kha raha hoga... i feel he will save Navya.. hid him in the corner ;)
pkaur92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: day2008

nahhh.. i think Anant will sace Navya from the professor... i think he was awake wen she kissed him cze he did smile... bus thoda bhav kha raha hoga... i feel he will save Navya.. hid him in the corner ;)

nooo, but we saw in the precap...she will be running, and the people who were running behind her, anant wasnt there that means he is still asleep...harry and ranbir were after him with the alarmclock teacherr!!
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes but Anant can be awake... must bhiding from them too... if he was with them thn hw cud he save Navya.. i feel he will b awake to save HIS Navya... he shud... Kiss bina mange mili hai to itna to banta hai... vaise bhi he smiled wen she kissed him.. matlab vo awake tha..natak kar raha tha...

or if he is not awake.. then Navya will go thru the window... and in the morning Anant will tease her.. cze he knew she kissed her..

there r only 2 possiblilities as the 3rd cannot b possible.. if Navya is caught then uski to band baj jaeg and she wold b in tension the next day too... and then that doesnt go with teh bonfire scene shown in the SBS
Edited by day2008 - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asph

all that trouble..and courage..

andanant slept through it all...
if it had to come down to navya kissing him (the first time ever)-anant shouldve atleast been awake..

i so agree wid u😳

i hope he is jst pretending to be asleep😍, n wil save her tomorrow😳

i ws feeling like putting water on Anant's face n wake him up😆

u knw, i had dis crazy feeling wen Navya stood up, i really thought she wld kick him to wake him up🤣🤣

pkaur92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: day2008

yes but Anant can be awake... must bhiding from them too... if he was with them thn hw cud he save Navya.. i feel he will b awake to save HIS Navya... he shud... Kiss bina mange mili hai to itna to banta hai... vaise bhi he smiled wen she kissed him.. matlab vo awake tha..natak kar raha tha...

haha natak-baaj to vaise vo hai hi lol 😉

the bold line made me laugh so much loool
lonelyshadow thumbnail
I wish woh uth jaata! :(

Let's wait and watch :)

-amna-

pkaur92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

i so agree wid u😳

i hope he is jst pretending to be asleep😍, n wil save her tomorrow😳

i ws feeling like putting water on Anant's face n wake him up😆

u knw, i had dis crazy feeling wen Navya stood up, i really thought she wld kick him to wake him up🤣🤣

hahahaha i thought that she was gonna leave when she stood up, i was like after all that trouble, youre not even gonna wake him up? lool

she should have kicked him!!!!!
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well I think Anant is pretended that he was sleeping !! you can see he was smiling when Navya kissed him !! Can't wait to see tomorrow's epi !! It would be fun !! I think Anant will help Navya to get inside !! lolxx