Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AGREE... Todays episode was awsome, and fun to watch... 
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup @krock: i hope they dont make it wayy tooo short.. heehee
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even though I haven't seen today's episode yet (since I don't get off work till an hr later) , just by reading the live updates, it sounds like today's episode is really good & entertaining. can't wait to get off of work and watch it. And I am also enjoying RBO more for the past few episodes, especially because there was no eyesore; aka = RaJen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€ͺ ( no offense to anyone who likes them ) Now since I said that, "touch wood" that they don't start showing more of RaJen  again ! that will spoil everything. Ok, enough of me jabbering.
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the episode was fun loved the swapping of characters .boo and khanak were really gud loved boo and her antics .akki and shaan were at there best in each others character.a thumps up episode .and khanak birthday wowww i am exited i thing they are gong to celebrate it on friday cant wait yapieee
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh loved yesterdays episode shaan looked really good in that black suit n in that sweater he looked cute now just cant wait for the birthday track
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
excited abt d birthday track

but somehow dis episodic thing isnt appealing me at all...want a proper track dunno y..but really