Originally posted by souroj

Thanks for the information. Then for Veecha how can Vee be the mummy😉

as per d pic😉
Posted: 12 years ago

To each his own dear😊
For some Veecha is mummy kid, father- daughter, boring in the same way
For some Veeya is mother son, one sided, non existent

i dont think now its one sided😊... as per a scene shown recently when ichcha said meri sautan den veer was thinking about tappu..😆 d track just revolves around..😉 coz d story is all about tapasya and ichcha cat fight...😆
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by priya2904

as per d pic😉

For me it was as per Taps gaining weight, even before she was pregnant wid TRAP baby😉

i dont think now its one sided😊... as per a scene shown recently when ichcha said meri sautan den veer was thinking about tappu..😆 d track just revolves around..😉 coz d story is all about tapasya and ichcha cat fight...😆

U feel Veer is falling for Taps😲😲. Anyways I really don't like Veer oscillating like a pendulum between these two mad girls. Whether it is Veecha or Veeya  Vee is the one who is most bashed. I think at this point we will agree😆😆

For me it was as per Taps gaining weight, even before she was pregnant wid TRAP baby😉

i dont know rashami personally so no comments on dat... but i have read in times of india article dat she is gaining wt as per d story of d show😊
n watever it z dats also natural wether she gained wt due to pregnancy or just coz of d track... after all she is married to Nandish Sandhu...😆

U feel Veer is falling for Taps😲😲. Anyways I really don't like Veer oscillating like a pendulum between these two mad girls. Whether it is Veecha or Veeya  Vee is the one who is most bashed. I think at this point we will agree😆😆

yes i completely agree wid u😊... now tappu should go wid rathod n live her life..
i dont know actually veer is falling for her or not... but when ichcha said meri sautan aa gayi hai.. den it was flashing dat veer was thinking about tapasya😉

i dont know rashami personally so no comments on dat... but i have read in times of india article dat she is gaining wt as per d story of d show😊
n watever it z dats also natural wether she gained wt due to pregnancy or just coz of d track... after all she is married to Nandish Sandhu...😆

I commented on the characters ( not NANDMI). Rashmi looked really beautiful in 2009 but now she has put on a lot of weight whatever be the reason . Once again to each his own😊

I commented on the characters ( not NANDMI). Rashmi looked really beautiful in 2009 but now she has put on a lot of weight whatever be the reason . Once again to each his own😊

watever but dat news was here on if soo it was obvious to think abt dat... as  Tapasya z just a character... so tapasya gained wt coz Rashami gained wt n dat news was popular here😊
n i dont think she gained wt before dis baby track...😉

watever but dat news was here on if soo it was obvious to think abt dat... as  Tapasya z just a character... so tapasya gained wt coz Rashami gained wt n dat news was popular here😊
n i dont think she gained wt before dis baby track...😉

ok but I felt otherwise😊
Originally posted by Radhajee

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣yeh toh hona hi thaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣