Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya cantrol you feelings yaar (Page 3)

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

To be fair, i think as teens and young people...the last thing you think about when falling in love is your parents. in fact theirs plenty of adults who would behave exactly the same when they think theyre falling in love.  realistically, if people from similar backgrounds to anya didnt cross these barriers ...they would simply end up quietly married off to someone picked by their parents. its perfectly normal behaviour, and to represent it any other way would be inaccurate and unrealistic.     Also, from what I have observed...young people who have the most restrictions placed on them also tend to be the ones that go completely wild when given an inch of freedom.  by comparison anya are pretty sensible

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitashelly_nairanu17

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anant_lover

I think that this serial so far has been depicted so well because it shows the realityClap...first in terms of the generation gap and now what happens when one falls in love. I dunno if anyone agrees but they have done an amazing job! Thumbs Up

Kyun ki when a person is in love you don't know right from wrong, and trust me you even forget your parents when you are with the person you love, Confused especially if there are restrictions on you, because you feel like let me live in the moment and then baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega because these time are not going to ever come back. Stern Smile
completely agree, to me the representation of their relationship is pretty innocent...full of doubt and self questioning. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

I think that this serial so far has been depicted so well because it shows the realityClap...first in terms of the generation gap and now what happens when one falls in love. I dunno if anyone agrees but they have done an amazing job! Thumbs Up

Kyun ki when a person is in love you don't know right from wrong, and trust me you even forget your parents when you are with the person you love, Confused especially if there are restrictions on you, because you feel like let me live in the moment and then baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega because these time are not going to ever come back. Stern Smile
completely agree, to me the representation of their relationship is pretty innocent...full of doubt and self questioning. 
yaaa Im agree with you both but to me she need to control a bit yaar may be in the morning she can go to Anant na...but night...yaaar I like Anant and Navya both but I just hope next time she will control herself...
yaar if not she will be in trouble in future...case Anant family and shagun's part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85shelly_nair

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Originally posted by silla

Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by silla

yeah right infact both navya and annat should have control on each other

Navya need to cantrol more that Anant yaar
exactly she did what today we wrent expecting till yesterday we were blaming anant that he is too fast but after todays epi navya us se bhi aagay hai hahahahhaa
seriously yar navya anant se bhi fast hai..i was shockd at wat she did.. Shocked

yaa yaar she need to follow her brain when she get to know Anant engagement with Shagun...ConfusedCry
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Today i was really shocked seein wat navya did oh god m feeling bad fr her .. When anant ll get engaged wat wil happen to her..she ll b broken..she should control herself.. Ermm

yaa then she need to think about her parents mor than any thing..I know however Anant will do a drama to stop the engagement on that day...but Navya will be shattered if she get to know about the engagement na so she need to control yaar poor Navi
samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
agree with you she should control herself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by veena_rocks

i agree tht she needs to cntrol herself, bt Anant ko dekhti hi her mind switches offLOL

what do you think Anant is sleeping or what?????

i dnt knw, bt i hope he s jst pretending to be asleepEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

You are 100% correct ...a person in love will be blinded to distinguish between right and worng and will always follow what heart says...Anant and Navya are in the immature stage where one cant control the feelings...the show creators are doing a wonderful job showing the reality...
i think most of us have gone through or going through similar phase...right?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85smitasmitaanu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index