Navya

Navya cantrol you feelings yaar - Page 4

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah anu you right navya need to cantrol her self but pyaar mien yeh sab hota rehta hai ☺️Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kmh24ever

yeah anu you right navya need to cantrol her self but pyaar mien yeh sab hota rehta hai ☺️

yaa but she still can't understand what happen to her same to Anant he also can't understand what happen to him
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu17

yaa but she still can't understand what happen to her same to Anant he also can't understand what happen to him

yeah right both dont understed what happing to they anant ne navya ko kiss kiya aur navya ko  bura be nhai laga anant yeh son kar happy howa ke navya ase ke bare mien soche rehe thi is liye asne kiss kiya aur upar se agre navya kuch kaha toh woh narza ho gaya 😭😭pher navya ne sorry kaha aur kiss kiya pher be an dono ko yeh samja nahi aye ke they love each other itne proof ke bad be πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kmh24ever

yeah right both dont understed what happing to they anant ne navya ko kiss kiya aur navya ko  bura be nhai laga anant yeh son kar happy howa ke navya ase ke bare mien soche rehe thi is liye asne kiss kiya aur upar se agre navya kuch kaha toh woh narza ho gaya 😭😭pher navya ne sorry kaha aur kiss kiya pher be an dono ko yeh samja nahi aye ke they love each other itne proof ke bad be πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just hope when the days come for shaguji and Anantji  engagement Navya ki Anant will realize that he is in love with Navya...he will realize he can't live without her..both are uncontrollable na...so kuch na kuch drama will happen yaar..I think Anant will be the one do a drama to stop the engagement or delay it...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anu17

ooopsss Navya what are you doing dear...you can't control yourself...oppps...
if she will become like this when Anant go away you will be mad...ooops don't do this Navya try to cantrol your self...
If Anant try to Avoid you then you also do this...Anant need to understand that kiss is not god na...with friends...if he can sleep why Navya can't
I now feel that Renuka di is Right...she is a good sis and caring sis...she has a fear for her younger sis...
Navya need to control herself if not her fathers dream will shatter don't do this Navya...first think about your papa...

hey anu nice to bump into u here πŸ€—

btw ur post is fab and i kinda luahged seeing da smily icon at da bottom πŸ€£