Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
All this is going way too fast...today Navya looked like some lovesick puppy, and the kiss at the end was totally uncalled for, even though I like Navya but today...aisa laga kay kuch ziada hi hogaya.

Navya didn't look like any seedhi saadhi ladki today, she seemed kinda despo, a bit chichori for having no sense of limit or control considering the kind of environment she grew up. This is just my opinion guys, but I like both Anant and Navya
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anant ke saath rehkar, humari navya ki himmat bohoth bargayi he πŸ˜† i still cant believe SHE, navya, did all that just to say sorry to him...i mean i wouldve thought she would wait till the morning or try n tlk to him before he went tu sleep πŸ˜† where did all that courage & confidence suddenly come from? πŸ˜†
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

well it goes with the theme tune 'bekaboo.  plus she just gave him a peck on the cheek which isnt much compared to alot of standards, and the climbing in bed was majboori.  navya is a lovesick puppy...shes falling for anant pretty hard and fast. so taking that on board, taking on board their age...some recklessness is pretty normal

Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
her father sent her to panchgini with lot of faith on her...even though navya's previous acts are justified due to teenage...this one...going to boy's dormitory is really a dumb decision...atleast she should think of her parents who love her very much...i don't know why...this navya character is getting worse day by day...
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she's listening to her heart...her brain has no control over her actions at the moment!!!
But very soon i think our Navya will land with a big bang on the ground😭
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that this serial so far has been depicted so well because it shows the realityπŸ‘...first in terms of the generation gap and now what happens when one falls in love. I dunno if anyone agrees but they have done an amazing job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kyun ki when a person is in love you don't know right from wrong, and trust me you even forget your parents when you are with the person you love, πŸ˜• especially if there are restrictions on you, because you feel like let me live in the moment and then baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega because these time are not going to ever come back. 😳
Hessa85 thumbnail

To be fair, i think as teens and young people...the last thing you think about when falling in love is your parents. in fact theirs plenty of adults who would behave exactly the same when they think theyre falling in love.  realistically, if people from similar backgrounds to anya didnt cross these barriers ...they would simply end up quietly married off to someone picked by their parents. its perfectly normal behaviour, and to represent it any other way would be inaccurate and unrealistic.     Also, from what I have observed...young people who have the most restrictions placed on them also tend to be the ones that go completely wild when given an inch of freedom.  by comparison anya are pretty sensible

Hessa85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anant_lover

I think that this serial so far has been depicted so well because it shows the realityπŸ‘...first in terms of the generation gap and now what happens when one falls in love. I dunno if anyone agrees but they have done an amazing job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kyun ki when a person is in love you don't know right from wrong, and trust me you even forget your parents when you are with the person you love, πŸ˜• especially if there are restrictions on you, because you feel like let me live in the moment and then baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega because these time are not going to ever come back. 😳

completely agree, to me the representation of their relationship is pretty innocent...full of doubt and self questioning. 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hessa85

completely agree, to me the representation of their relationship is pretty innocent...full of doubt and self questioning. 

yaaa Im agree with you both but to me she need to control a bit yaar may be in the morning she can go to Anant na...but night...yaaar I like Anant and Navya both but I just hope next time she will control herself...
yaar if not she will be in trouble in future...case Anant family and shagun's part...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mythili2

seriously yar navya anant se bhi fast hai..i was shockd at wat she did.. 😲

yaa yaar she need to follow her brain when she get to know Anant engagement with Shagun...πŸ˜•πŸ˜­