May 18th 2011 Reunion Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks a lot... i wont get to see the episode but thanks to your quick update, i can read it super fast before running off to work. thank you thank you thank you thank you... let me know when you want me to do updates, cuz your on a roll. 😆 pm me... 
i hope they weren't dreaming again

thanks for the update...great job as usual!

thank you soo much for the update! really appreciate the time and effort taken for it!

ahhh... finally the reunion...  i've been smiling a lot, and my cheeks are hurting 😆
thanks for the best written update. this update brought tears, joy and smile. I am so happy that karan-abha are united. It seemed forever. I am sad for ranchod, but today is the moment of abhakaran and i wont think of anyone but them. special moment only dedicated to karan and abha. their love won all the obstacles in life.😍

I havent seen this yet, how do we really know that its karan  in the chopper and not ranchod

wait so it was really Karan in the play?
FINALLY they meet. wonderful cant wait for tomorrow but ranchod is going to be so heartbroken, thanks alot for the update.
thanks Cutiepie. Finally reunion, hope it is not a dream!
thank you so much for ur update...but precap was very sad..God bless you