Originally posted by Drashtisfriend
Was that the Geet you showed today similar to the one you once said we will proud of when you aired the promos in March 2010?
Do you really feel we will be proud of such a "Geet" which you showed today?
For the first time in one year I am actually hating "Geet's character" more than I did when she allowed Dev to touch her and herself applied "tikka."
Atleast after the holi sequence the writers and the director shud have understood...what fans feel for Dev.
Atleast dont "Ruin Geet's character more" than what you did last time.
Geet's character is almost and infact dead and with today's episode is dead and burried the good work which was done by the past makers,writers and directors on characters Maan and Geet.
If you want to end the show Geet,atleast dont ruin the characters of Maan and Geet,atleast dont force us to stop watching Geet,we have given you so much love,atleast respect that fact and dont abuse the sentiments and feelings which fans have for "Maaneet" by showing what you showed today and the manner in which Geet wa shown behaving and reacting today.
Under the name of funny track you are actually making "fun" of Maaneet and with them fun of sentiments of fans.
Do the present writers even know what "Dev" did to "Geet"?
We did not accept the fact that Geet forgived Maan and after seeing what was shown today,I feel the makers are doing it purposely to generate negative reactions and end the series Geet on one simple justification that fans did not like the new track.
Jesus Christ save the series from the " Pirates" in face of the writers and the director.
1) How can Geet react so casually after Dev said all bad things about Nandini to the guy who had come to see her?
2) How can Geet react so normally after knowing that Dev loved Nandini?
3) How can Geet think of Dev and hide the matter from Maan feeling Maan wud get upset on Dev?
4) How can Geet did not even think of reminding Dev that he was married to NainT and what he did to her?
5) How can Geet be so casual in her reaction and it was clearly felt in Drashti's act...by far today was Drashti's worst performance ever not becoz of her acting but the behaviour which she was asked to do by the director.
6) How can Geet feel for "Dev" when she says "dev ka dil tut jayega?
7) How can Geet even not smile when the guy said he liked Nandini?
8) How can Geet feel bad for Dev and not happy for Nandini that the guy had accepted her?
9) How can Geet feel bad for Dev when Nandini said yes and accepted the guy?
10) How can Geet give a fake smile and worry about Dev when both Nandini and the chap agree,accept and sit together?
My heart is crying today for the first time when I feel my beloved actress "Drashti Dhami" being wasted by the writers and the director to show theri illogical work.
I never felt so disgusted like I am feeling today.
All those who bashed be after " Predicting Geet will vanish" becoz of the writers and the director and all those who bashed me after I wrote alot over "holi sequence" now do you have an answer to the "Character assassination of Geet " which is succesfully completed today by the two remaining writers and the director.
A message to Drashti and Gurmeet: Please leave the show,your talent is now being wasted with some absolutely shitty piece of writing and direction by the director.
A messgae to makers; You dont have to do all this to convince fans to stop watching the show and hate the characters "Maan" and "Geet".
One last wish: Atleast dont ruin the characters of "Maan" and "Geet" just becoz you want to extend "Dev's role" to make full use of "Sameer's contract" and dates.
Please for heaven's sake,if you have decided to end the show Geet,end it on a good note and characters of Maan and geet retained and intact so that we feel proud of having loved the characters so much in the past one year.
Please for God's sake end the show with a good feeling and a feeling that when you come back again with Geet season 2 we feel like waiting for you.
Certainly you have lost everything today you had built for Geet's character" and may be tomorrow it is Maan's turn...you lost the theme of the show during holi sequence,you sacrificed Geet's character and so did Maan's and today you loose everything you had created with so much pain and we had loved it with so much passion and loyalty..
Writers literally "Raped" Geet's character today and may be it is Maan's turn tomorrow.
Feeling ashamed as an "Geet" viewer and a "Maaneet" follower just becoz of Geet's behaviour today.
I wish I wish I dont see the furhter abuse and insult of characters "Maan and Geet"...
The entire series and its memories have been flushed today.
Good night and hope you end the series on a good note atleast.