Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
To conclude with all I can say is From "High Regards" for Maaneet it is now  "No respect" for Maaneet.

Why just "Maaneet" it is also now From "High Regards" for Drashti Dhami in particular and Gurmeet to "No respect" for Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet.

Who are either not aware or are purposely ignoring what writers and director are asking them to do and are indirectly responsible for directly spreading and motivating a crime and a message which is "Unethical and Unacceptable" and if it is not then for the betterment of the society should be made "Unethical and Unacceptable" like "sex before marriage" is ever since humans civilised.

"Certainly the message which team Geet is spreading through its series is not a good sign for a civilised society which is trying its best to get civilised if not yet."

Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet are certainly not blind,deaf,dumb or puppets who cant feel,realise and understand what the writers and makers are asking them to do and what kind of message they are asking them to spread accross millions who idolise them as "God's most cherished gift's."

I was the one who called them as "God's most cherished Gift" and now I am the one who feels "they are the worst thing which has happened to Indian television along with series "Geet" becoz they managed to emotionally invlove millions with them and the show only to realise that they are not even bothered about how their acts in their respective roles would hurt their fans and their sentiments and add to it they dont even care about what kind of message they are sending out to millions who wait to watch them,listen to them and also follow them.

With one final word,article and a message:

Vikrant Khatri feels ashamed for having followed the series "Geet" having loved characters "Maan and Geet" and idolised actors "Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet" and also calling himself a "Maaneet fan" and for having promoted and motivated a team a series and actors...

Who would now and in future get away claiming " Its a fiction,chill man and we were asked to do it,we had no other options."

Well if that is the case then Vikrant Khatri replies there are many things which are asked to do and are not done,you have senses then but with socially unacceptable tracks you have excuses,answers and a reason as well.

Good bye and a Good news to all who hated me,its party time you loosers becoz now you are part of a series which will be called in future as

"Geet a lost oppurtunity which ended unfortunately with a socially unacceptable and unethical message leaving its fans insulted,abused and feel cheated and shown a very very unfortunate and fakingly spectacular vision in face of characters "Maan and Geet".
Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loosers hold on...winners move on!! Edited by Seetal - 12 years ago
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
No, I don't want to see Mannet anymore, telling this with very heavy heart. Only joined this forum for Geet show , so you can understand how important it was. 

Honestly, I can't stand this crap anymore hence I want to leave the show on a happy note while remembering all past good episodes. 

I am officially stopping to watch this show. Doesn't matter who will agree with me or not.

I don't care, as an audience, I have a right to make my own choices. 

Not offending to anyone, but I feel like Ekta Kapoor's crappy shows also have some short of logic but Geet doesn't have logic anymore.

Anyway, this doesn't mean I am leaving this forum, I will be still here for my favorite FF writers, who are more valuable than show.

Good bye to the show!
Edited by Asha2010 - 12 years ago
sakadafi thumbnail

For those who say that this is only reel not reality, so stop giving it so much thought I just have to say, you are right...it's only fiction.  But ever heard of that quote, "I think, therefore I am"? Watching a show blindly, accepting all its flaws and not thinking about it at all especially when the potential was so clear, sounds like a blind follower.  You can watch a show for entertainment, like it and still think and talk about it critically...that really is the only way things improve.  If you can praise a show to no end, you can also shoot it down. 

Even when GHSP was at its peak, along with saying how great the episodes were, fans noted what could still be improved.  People are still doing the same thing...what can be done if there is just nothing good to quote anymore becuase of which the comments seem only bad?
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gshow2011

Let's move on. This is fiction

exactly lets move on yar
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry if i offend anyone with my post.
But it's been a time since im noticing your topics.
EACH Topic is DIRectly and openly criticizing the show.
I love this serial, despite all the ups and downs !!!
I only want to say that it's a show, sit BACK and ENJOY and, if u dont enjoy it stop watching it, give urself some rest and to us too.

Coming back to THIS topic's issue.
I dont believ that Geet's character has been ruined.
Geet is a bubbly character that holds no grudges against anyone.
She's PURE at HEART and i think that made her forget all Dev's bad deeds!
SHe moved on man, so why cant u??

Dev did some sins in the past, but he's not bad from heart and repented his mistakes. Moreover he did redeem for those sins!!!

Instead of criticizing Geet's character i think we should acknowledge her courage to actually feel bad for someone who hurted her once!!! One should learn to forgive !!! Forgive but dont forget...

Live and Let LIVE man!!

Peace!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonu4ever

Sorry if i offend anyone with my post.
But it's been a time since im noticing your topics.
EACH Topic is DIRectly and openly criticizing the show.
I love this serial, despite all the ups and downs !!!
I only want to say that it's a show, sit BACK and ENJOY and, if u dont enjoy it stop watching it, give urself some rest and to us too.

Coming back to THIS topic's issue.
I dont believ that Geet's character has been ruined.
Geet is a bubbly character that holds no grudges against anyone.
She's PURE at HEART and i think that made her forget all Dev's bad deeds!
SHe moved on man, so why cant u??

Dev did some sins in the past, but he's not bad from heart and repented his mistakes. Moreover he did redeem for those sins!!!

Instead of criticizing Geet's character i think we should acknowledge her courage to actually feel bad for someone who hurted her once!!! One should learn to forgive !!! Forgive but dont forget...

Live and Let LIVE man!!

Peace!

Wah Humera seriously lovely, aaj bhi insaniyat aur insaan zinda hai, jiski soch itni oonchi hai...Lovely darling๐Ÿค—...

Muniza
sonu4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Wah Humera seriously lovely, aaj bhi insaniyat aur insaan zinda hai, jiski soch itni oonchi hai...Lovely darling๐Ÿค—...

Muniza

Thanks Muniza ๐Ÿค—, it feels great to see people who has still some sense in them, rather than being obssessed with " fictious characters"

Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu4ever

Thanks Muniza ๐Ÿค—, it feels great to see people who has still some sense in them, rather than being obssessed with " fictious characters"

Oye, Sonu zindabaad!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...You took the words right out of my mouth. 
sonu4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

speak up maaneets speak up

According to u, im not a Maaneet fan ?๐Ÿ˜†