Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Patience Test --- I am passing - Page 2

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: raj_202

see d face of dev is changed

so just assume it some other character n watch the d show
simpleprob solve

Yeah that's what I  am trying to imagine him as Viccky... Geet's Dear devar and Maan's younger Bro...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† It seems this is helping me... we should give this tip to all who is having same trouble as mine๐Ÿ˜‰...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tellyme

Yeah that's what I  am trying to imagine him as Viccky... Geet's Dear devar and Maan's younger Bro...๐Ÿ˜† It seems this is helping me... we should give this tip to all who is having same trouble as mine๐Ÿ˜‰...

l also do many things whenever it becomes too irritating l change channel then l come here & protest sometimes this things helps sometimes it doesn't. Though l never forget that face of Dev has changed not his character still l am so addicted to the show that l don't miss a single epi.
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tellyme

HAHAHA... I have just read the updates and HAHAHA... Now I have planned to keep my mind somewhere else and watch the show to n'joy it ...so I am passing the illogical patience test that Geet makers are taking from all viewers...

I will just imagine that Dev is Viccky and n'joy the show rather than imaging I have amnesia and forget Dev's past...

i think Jugnu Mama's amnesia is infectious Disease ...Now Geet and Maan are also having it... Forgetting everything and feeling sorry for Dev...HAHAHAHA...

I can't miss Maaneet and so I have to see this show and I don't want headache too...so I will keep my head somewhere else and watch this show and n'joy it...

I just wish I am able to not use my mind...

How many are passing this test...

same problem in everywhere๐Ÿ˜”