4 [12.12%]
29 [87.88%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Today Dakshika came home and wished to enter the home but is stopped by Dhruv and especially Pummy...

She was rude, ruthless, and showed no signs of softness, but she showed a silent suffering mother..who got an outburst (hats off to the actresssClapClapClap)

Three cheers to Dakshika.  bravooo.  how dare they wish to enter the house.. and to say sorry...i mean u turned 3 families life upside down and u wanna say SORRYDeadDeadDeadDead

I loved a couple of dialogues..here...

Dhruv to Lipika:  Mujhe laga koi malkin apne naukar ke saath aayi haiLOLLOLLOL

Pummy to Lipika:  Agar mein tujhe beech sadak jootho se bhi maaro toh mera gussa kam nahi hogaROFLROFLROFLROFL

can u believe Daksh is still struck with his my point of view thing..Mr. Arrogant and smart..when will he use brain...omg I must say he overused itConfusedConfusedConfused

Pummy's outburst was expected though uncalled as Suman was pacifying her...but yes...i am with her when she said...Tripati's never gave a look at whats happening with Dimpy...remember she didnt open the doorCryCryCry

I am with both families and agree with their present reactions..but but but i dont like Dakshika and GInny mamijiAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pappy123nirleppannuHridinikkigreenGauri22Naina007shivani003sejal719nycsweetiesaru.gSushSathisha

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hey naz i  so agree with u but.. i think what ginny's mom said was awesome i mean she has the right to get mad... and i dont even no why Dakshika came over i mean hello why go there when u no ur going to get thrown out.. gosh there so mean im sure they only went there cause they wanted to casue pain evil ppl in this world ;p lol
but i think what pummy did was correct and i agree with her :)

Edited by sejal719 - 18 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
can't say anything right now

-Nightingale-

peaches4u Groupbie
peaches4u
peaches4u

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

i wish she would have beat the crap out of them!!

-Nightingale-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index