Pummy's total washout of Dakshika

Poll

Do you agree Pummy's outburst against Suman

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Dakshika came home and wished to enter the home but is stopped by Dhruv and especially Pummy...

She was rude, ruthless, and showed no signs of softness, but she showed a silent suffering mother..who got an outburst (hats off to the actresss👏👏👏)

Three cheers to Dakshika.  bravooo.  how dare they wish to enter the house.. and to say sorry...i mean u turned 3 families life upside down and u wanna say SORRY🤢🤢🤢🤢

I loved a couple of dialogues..here...

Dhruv to Lipika:  Mujhe laga koi malkin apne naukar ke saath aayi hai😆😆😆

Pummy to Lipika:  Agar mein tujhe beech sadak jootho se bhi maaro toh mera gussa kam nahi hoga🤣🤣🤣🤣

can u believe Daksh is still struck with his my point of view thing..Mr. Arrogant and smart..when will he use brain...omg I must say he overused it😕😕😕

Pummy's outburst was expected though uncalled as Suman was pacifying her...but yes...i am with her when she said...Tripati's never gave a look at whats happening with Dimpy...remember she didnt open the door😭😭😭

I am with both families and agree with their present reactions..but but but i dont like Dakshika and GInny mamiji😡😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey naz i  so agree with u but.. i think what ginny's mom said was awesome i mean she has the right to get mad... and i dont even no why Dakshika came over i mean hello why go there when u no ur going to get thrown out.. gosh there so mean im sure they only went there cause they wanted to casue pain evil ppl in this world ;p lol
but i think what pummy did was correct and i agree with her :)
Edited by sejal719 - 12 years ago
Red_eyes thumbnail
can't say anything right now
peaches4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i wish she would have beat the crap out of them!!