Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

i wish i had a bhabi like mona:)

Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really wish i had a bhabi like mona πŸ˜ƒ my bhabi's are 🀒 i now try and trick them into watchin rmj πŸ˜‰ and im hoping they will learn sumthin from mona's character πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pariangel29 thumbnail
i wish i had a bhabhi like mona as well as she is so bubbly ,sweet and cute ,i have a bhabhi who is so mean πŸ€”
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mean also want a bhabi like mona...but i have no bhayya ...so I have no chance...
krimisha thumbnail
but be careful ur bhabhi doesn't turn in to Hetal instead. or your trick might back fire on you.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is good wish her SIL was equally good. In real it's all give and take, if you give love to your Bhabi she will return in doublefold trust me. My Bhabi's are like that, but then again none of us try to create problems for them rather accepted them as our sisters😊
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krimisha

but be careful ur bhabhi doesn't turn in to Hetal instead. or your trick might back fire on you.

lol,true i didnt think of that,bt my bhabi's worse than hetal
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya she is nice "BHABHI"

Even during her bidaai days she was awesome bhabhi of ranvir...πŸ˜ƒ
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ohh god my bhabhi is like hetal...She or me always have complaints...may be because same age group of ppl lining in same house will have definetly some problems..

April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katz21

i really wish i had a bhabi like mona πŸ˜ƒ my bhabi's are 🀒 i now try and trick them into watchin rmj πŸ˜‰ and im hoping they will learn sumthin from mona's character πŸ₯±

It is unrealistic character..

Not even your own mom can watch over you like she does..poor girl will soon have a heart attack.
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont have a bhabi as yet but when i get one i hope she has good values like mona and is loving and caring just like mona.