Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live commentary - 18 May 11 - Page 8

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

and if i think about it (though i should not) i dont get why Al still wants to harm Sarje...in fact after chandus death, it should have been the other way around ...

same here Usma... but the only 2 reasons i can see now is according to Albela Sarja is Niru's lover... so he wants to eliminate him... as he doesn't know that they have got married... also her carrying Chandu's child... 2nd reason is he wants to eliminate his 2 eye witnesses Sarja-Niru who were there when Chandu was shot... for Albela Sarja is a terror as Niru toh he can anytime blackmail & shut her mouth...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
chalo girls, i will leave now... Sujju thanks for live updates!
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and the third reason could be that because of sarje , he was failed to get married to niru on the particular day when chandu died , after all his target was sarja always not anyother person ...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

chalo girls, i will leave now... Sujju thanks for live updates!

diii... why thanks for the live updates... my pleasure...😃 ok diii take care see you soon... good night...😊

Faizu & usma... even am leaving... have to get up early... take care see you all soon.. good night...😊
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whatever, i wish sarje would try to calm Niru down by bringing Viswa at least next week...

am going too, good night all
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bye darsh ..

so what do u all think ? 2moro will they show damu-alka r present at home or just bcz of rushing they would make them vanish ?😆 i bet they would show damu-alka have gon eto their home else how would they manage to let sarja-niru live in a separate room?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

bye darsh ..

so what do u all think ? 2moro will they show damu-alka r present at home or just bcz of rushing they would make them vanish ?😆 i bet they would show damu-alka have gon eto their home else how would they manage to let sarja-niru live in a separate room?

i feel they'll be there Faizu😛... thoda masti bhi toh hoga😆... i guess they are not home because they have gone to work😳... when they will come home😉... they'll be facing the nightmare of their lives 😆when they see Susheela behaving good to Niru😳... poor Sarja will somewhere continue face her wrath🥺...  and it would be fun to see Sarja-Niru in the room & Damu-Alka sleeping out.😆... family members will ask Sarja-Niru to sleep there after all Niru is pregnant😛... and Sarja has to be there with her ...😳.