India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live commentary - 18 May 11 (Page 7)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
they wont know so many things dears, story is going straight ...

i guess am tired of seeing such rush and cost-cutting, the same set dekh karke karke thak gayi meine .maybe i initially hoped too much from this show

this is what i get for trying to be an optimistic suddenly!!!!!

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hi girls , me here ...so sarja -niru back at home ? hmmm ...again rocket speed and i too am not happy that past is ignored Unhappy but there is no time fr it so we better leave the matter as it comes by ...
hiii Faizu...Hug me too heartbroken...Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart  vaise today's episode was too sugary sweet.Embarrassed... missed hilarious punchlines from Sarja...Cry
Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Sumi, I wont deny it had lots of potential to run successfully for few more months with current story line... But channel Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hi Faizu

why so late dear?
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yeah Darshudi, now i like the concept but i cant help being frustrated that it couldnt spread the way it could ...

currently on a hopeless mood

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
When is the show actually ending?
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

yeah Darshudi, now i like the concept but i cant help being frustrated that it couldnt spread the way it could ...

currently on a hopeless mood

Usma I think you mean helpless mood as we cannot do anything abt it.  
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hi sujji Hug , yeah i read live update and got to know that suddenly things went all goody-goody between sarja n maruti ..uff that deadline really is making the story to unbelieveable cz yesterday the way sarja was refusing to stay at penkarwadi n today suddenly he is ready to come is too much absurd ...bas they sent them to hotel just to show that Albela gets to know abt them looks too lame now...else they could have shown yesterday itself that when susheela asks them to leave penkarwadi , sarje would have told them then n there itself that niru is preggy so maruti could have melted...Confused..but no time fr logics and paying attention to the sensible storyline ...there is only rushing left ..

and i wanted them to show atleast that because of some political support  Albela is roaming around ...it would have been looked better ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04usmrasulsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index