Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live commentary - 18 May 11 (Page 6)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

see sujju, i told you, they would scrap the past...there no time to show future even, why would they show past?????
Yes Usma... me totally disappointed... !!!!!! CryCrystill keeping the ray of hope as show is not over yet... Embarrassed

I guess they want to save time of Sarja's past to Niru falling for Sarja...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Sonali would surely overhear, no doubt

lekin Niru pregnant sun kar Maruti itni khush?????

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Highlight of epi was Albela is back! Sarjaa and Niru are back to home!!
Differences between Maruti and Sarjaa are resolved now... But confusion parts are still there. Albela doesnt know Sarjaa is married to Niru. Maruti thinks child is of Sarjaa's.

So the story is moving at the right speed now-  so many things have been established in this one epi-  they need to show some caring by Sarja for Niru and some interactions within the family so I think the story had to move fast...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, it was not interesting actually.. Only I liked scenes where Sarjaa tries to show doctor that he is decent. I mean while speaking with her, he is shown speaking every word carefully. And later scene between Maruti and Sarjaa...
diii... between Kaps looked so cute in that scene... !!! Day DreamingHeartit was Sarja's hesitation, guilty feelings mixed with painful emotionsBroken Heart... loved his acting there... Day Dreaming

Also Sarja-Maruti scene was the highlight of today's episodeBig smile... it was really goodTongue... but i would have loved to see that when his past had comeCry... chalo something is better than nothingD'oh... matlab now Sarja will become the police...Embarrassed

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
we know junadi, story needs to move not fast but super fast to end in time, but still todays epi sounds comparatively boring...it all went so goody-goody...sarje-Maruti difference solved and everything...

sigh
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
AGree with you Darshu diii.Smile... too many confusions pendingD'oh... plus they still don't know that it was not gang war but a kind of swayamvar war for NiruD'ohLOL... also that Sarja was there to protect Chandu... Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hi girls , me here ...so sarja -niru back at home ? hmmm ...again rocket speed and i too am not happy that past is ignored Unhappy but there is no time fr it so we better leave the matter as it comes by ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sumi, dont blame things specially they dont have time... Agar time hota and tab aise karate to tamatar ande fek sakte the...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index