Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live commentary - 18 May 11 (Page 3)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by darshana23

Doctor comes after checking Niru. He asks hows Niru and hows the kid. Doctor says right now she is fine. But she is physically and mentally weak. Sarjaa informs that she doesnt eat properly. Doctor asks Sarjaa if u had fight with her. Sarjaa is answerless. Doctor makes him understand that in such situation some changes happens in woman thats why she may behave weird some time. But u try to avoid to fights with her... And when she is conscious, you make her eat food...

Sarjaa is thinking that she doesnt listen to me even. How could I make her eat the food?
changes happen in dis situation LOLhottie doctor ko samjao is niru ki bachi pehle sey weird hain ROFL
hellooo junaaa
hii sujjiii

@bold: i couldnt agree more...perfect sayingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04sana786adarshana23

-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thnkyou for such live update Hug

Juna04sana786adarshana23sujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sana786a

Doctor comes after checking Niru. He asks hows Niru and hows the kid. Doctor says right now she is fine. But she is physically and mentally weak. Sarjaa informs that she doesnt eat properly. Doctor asks Sarjaa if u had fight with her. Sarjaa is answerless. Doctor makes him understand that in such situation some changes happens in woman thats why she may behave weird some time. But u try to avoid to fights with her... And when she is conscious, you make her eat food...

Sarjaa is thinking that she doesnt listen to me even. How could I make her eat the food?
changes happen in dis situation LOLhottie doctor ko samjao is niru ki bachi pehle sey weird hain ROFL
hellooo junaaa
hii sujjiii

@bold: i couldnt agree more...perfect sayingLOL
*bows dwn *why thnk u glad u agree usmaaa i cant stop laughing myselfLOL
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Sarja-Maruti emotional scene... [ very nice scene]

looks like the past is gone completely...:(((((((((

Maruti tells Sarja he has heard everything... he has not forgiven him nor can Susheela... but he wants him to come to stay with them with Niru... Niru needs a woman touch now... Sarja promises Maruti that he would not ever trouble them... he'll do whatever he asks him to do and hugs Maruti tightly... Maruti hugs him back & tells him to be strong about that... he tells Sarja but Susheela has not yet agreed... Sarja gets tensed

Coming up - Susheela opens the door... Maruti comes with Sarja-Niru...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-Juna04anna44darshana23sana786a

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Sarjaa comes out of room. He sees Maruti over there. Maruti is happy and tells Sarjaa that whatever you have done so far. I will not forgive you for that. But Niru is pregnant and by this child, my Chandu is going to come back. He asks both of them to come back to home.

Sarjaa says for my all life I hated you. But  today you accepted this kid despite of all our differences. Thats enough for me. He makes promise to Maruti that I will do anything further which will hurt you. They hug each other... (Kapil and Marut ki height and hug!! LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-sana786a

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Doctor ko batana chahiye tha, Niru ki mental condition already kharab hain, aur kharab nahi ho sakti...ROFL

Usse bhi Ghatkopar Mansik Chikitsalay main bharti kar doLOL

Edited by darshana23 - 18 May 2011 at 11:24am

-Love-Hate-sudhalata1sana786asujji0609

-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Doctor ko batana chahiye tha, Niru ki mental condition already kharab hain, aur kharab nahi ho sakti...ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786adarshana23

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLi can soo iamgine hottie saying ey doctor mujhe kya samjha raha hain yeh ladki phele din sey yedi hain mere halat toh dekhoLOL

-Love-Hate-Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index