Live commentary - 18 May 11 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Girls,

Sorry to leave but am too tired and tomorrow have to wake up early...  but will see u all tomorrow so enjoy your chats and I will read all your posts tomorrow...
Also agree with that point Faizu... they should have Albela hiding & sending his allies to search for Sarja... kya daring hai Albela khulleam ghoom raha hai...!!!!

But temporary i'm happy that they are showing family scenes... mixed with Sarja-Niru scenes... also Sarja-Niru for the timebeing are safe from Albela as i have a feeling he would attack next week...
i really hope they show a scene like Sarja feels Niru will not eat when he tells her... but she ends up eating... and he feels happy...
yeah sujji , he has murdered someone , he had attacked sarja once n it could lead to his death and its 3rd time that he is planning ...so if they would have shown that he is wandering because of some political support then it would have looked logical only na ..warna just after murder and top of that police knows to whom's son is murdered , he cant show such daring bazi ..
Originally posted by Juna04

Hello Girls,

Sorry to leave but am too tired and tomorrow have to wake up early...  but will see u all tomorrow so enjoy your chats and I will read all your posts tomorrow...
ok diii... take care see you soon ... good night...πŸ€—
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

yeah sujji , he has murdered someone , he had attacked sarja once n it could lead to his death and its 3rd time that he is planning ...so if they would have shown that he is wandering because of some political support then it would have looked logical only na ..warna just after murder and top of that police knows to whom's son is murdered , he cant show such daring bazi ..

i think we agreed that there can no longer be logical sequences here as simply theres no time for it πŸ˜•
good night juna aapi ...
Originally posted by usmrasul

i think we agreed that there can no longer be logical sequences here as simply theres no time for it πŸ˜•

hmm i know bt we r those cheeky ones who cant get rid of the habit of thinkingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Exactly Faizu... they showed it the wrong way... also Albela knows very well that Sarja lost his bro Chandu... so Sarja ka krodh bhaari padega Albela pe... still he's all out coming to attack him...!!!!!!
and if i think about it (though i should not) i dont get why Al still wants to harm Sarje...in fact after chandus death, it should have been the other way around ...