Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Highlight of epi was Albela is back! Sarjaa and Niru are back to home!!
Differences between Maruti and Sarjaa are resolved now... But confusion parts are still there. Albela doesnt know Sarjaa is married to Niru. Maruti thinks child is of Sarjaa's.

So the story is moving at the right speed now-  so many things have been established in this one epi-  they need to show some caring by Sarja for Niru and some interactions within the family so I think the story had to move fast...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, it was not interesting actually.. Only I liked scenes where Sarjaa tries to show doctor that he is decent. I mean while speaking with her, he is shown speaking every word carefully. And later scene between Maruti and Sarjaa...

diii... between Kaps looked so cute in that scene... !!! 😍❤️it was Sarja's hesitation, guilty feelings mixed with painful emotions🥺... loved his acting there... 😍

Also Sarja-Maruti scene was the highlight of today's episode😃... it was really good😛... but i would have loved to see that when his past had come😭... chalo something is better than nothing... matlab now Sarja will become the police...😳

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we know junadi, story needs to move not fast but super fast to end in time, but still todays epi sounds comparatively boring...it all went so goody-goody...sarje-Maruti difference solved and everything...

sigh
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
AGree with you Darshu diii.😊... too many confusions pending... plus they still don't know that it was not gang war but a kind of swayamvar war for Niru😆... also that Sarja was there to protect Chandu... 🥺
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi girls , me here ...so sarja -niru back at home ? hmmm ...again rocket speed and i too am not happy that past is ignored 😔 but there is no time fr it so we better leave the matter as it comes by ...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, dont blame things specially they dont have time... Agar time hota and tab aise karate to tamatar ande fek sakte the...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they wont know so many things dears, story is going straight ...

i guess am tired of seeing such rush and cost-cutting, the same set dekh karke karke thak gayi meine .maybe i initially hoped too much from this show

this is what i get for trying to be an optimistic suddenly!!!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hi girls , me here ...so sarja -niru back at home ? hmmm ...again rocket speed and i too am not happy that past is ignored 😔 but there is no time fr it so we better leave the matter as it comes by ...

hiii Faizu...🤗 me too heartbroken...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺  vaise today's episode was too sugary sweet.😳... missed hilarious punchlines from Sarja...😭
💔
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I wont deny it had lots of potential to run successfully for few more months with current story line... But channel 😡
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Faizu

why so late dear?