Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Albela has come to trouble Sarja-Niru... he gets to know Sarja has taken her to the nearby clinic...

Maruti gets to know Albela has gone to the clinic... he comes there with Sarja's allies...  Albela gets scared & decides to go away... but decides to plot something big...

Doc is telling Sarja to take care of Niru... and also not to fight with her... Maruti hears that Niru is going to be a mother... he thinks that's why Sarja got married urgently because she was pregnant...  Doc asks Sarja to feed Niru... Sarja is tensed as Niru hates him...

coming up - Maruti tells Sarja that Niru is needed to stay between our entire family... by this child our Chandu is coming back... Sarja is teary...
darshana23 thumbnail
Maruti and Sarjaa's gang comes to hotel. They come to know that Sarjaa is at hospital. Manager informs Maruti that some goons were searching for Sarjaa too. Maruti comes to know he was Albela.

Albela comes to hospital and tries to get info about room where Sarjaa's wife is (He doesnt know that she is Niiru). Before he could move to room, Maruti and Sarjaa's gang comes to hospital. Albela is tensed. He overhears Maruti asking constables to distribute Albela's photo everywhere. Albela says I have to do everything carefully now...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

Doctor comes after checking Niru. He asks hows Niru and hows the kid. Doctor says right now she is fine. But she is physically and mentally weak. Sarjaa informs that she doesnt eat properly. Doctor asks Sarjaa if u had fight with her. Sarjaa is answerless. Doctor makes him understand that in such situation some changes happens in woman thats why she may behave weird some time. But u try to avoid to fights with her... And when she is conscious, you make her eat food...

Sarjaa is thinking that she doesnt listen to me even. How could I make her eat the food?

changes happen in dis situation 😆hottie doctor ko samjao is niru ki bachi pehle sey weird hain 🤣
hellooo junaaa
hii sujjiii
Edited by sana786a - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Doctor advices Sarjaa to have some family member with Niru. Either call ur mother or her mother. Sarjaa tells her mother is no more. Doctor advices to call your mother. Sarjaa is thoughtful. Maruti overhears it and gets happy to know that Niru is pregnant. He realizes that Sarjaa is married to Niru due to that reason...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

changes happen in dis situation 😆hottie doctor ko samjao is niru ki bachi pehle sey weird hain 🤣

hellooo junaaa
hii sujjiii

@bold: i couldnt agree more...perfect saying😆
-Love-Hate- thumbnail
Thnkyou for such live update 🤗
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usmrasul

@bold: i couldnt agree more...perfect saying😆

*bows dwn *why thnk u glad u agree usmaaa i cant stop laughing myself😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarja-Maruti emotional scene... [ very nice scene]

looks like the past is gone completely...:(((((((((

Maruti tells Sarja he has heard everything... he has not forgiven him nor can Susheela... but he wants him to come to stay with them with Niru... Niru needs a woman touch now... Sarja promises Maruti that he would not ever trouble them... he'll do whatever he asks him to do and hugs Maruti tightly... Maruti hugs him back & tells him to be strong about that... he tells Sarja but Susheela has not yet agreed... Sarja gets tensed

Coming up - Susheela opens the door... Maruti comes with Sarja-Niru...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sarjaa comes out of room. He sees Maruti over there. Maruti is happy and tells Sarjaa that whatever you have done so far. I will not forgive you for that. But Niru is pregnant and by this child, my Chandu is going to come back. He asks both of them to come back to home.

Sarjaa says for my all life I hated you. But  today you accepted this kid despite of all our differences. Thats enough for me. He makes promise to Maruti that I will do anything further which will hurt you. They hug each other... (Kapil and Marut ki height and hug!! 😆)
darshana23 thumbnail
Doctor ko batana chahiye tha, Niru ki mental condition already kharab hain, aur kharab nahi ho sakti...🤣

Usse bhi Ghatkopar Mansik Chikitsalay main bharti kar do😆
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago