Dev shud be given a chance - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Doesnt Nandhini has the right 4 a perfect groom...also geet is nandhini's cousin,even though geet forgave Dev still she was once pregnant with his child.Also Niantara is still Dev's wife.

Agreement with this post..
Maaneetians whats happened has happened.. U HAVE TO GET OVER IT!!! I agree the CVs have messed up and this happened like in March we now are in MAY.. and there is no turning back... so we have to get over it now! The same complain again and again and again.. can't really go back now can we ?
Geet n Dev are now 'friends' and Maan n Geet have forgiven him.. The story has moved on.. so can't complain anymore..cos
I can understand all ur emotions πŸ˜Š If Maneet feels that Dev has changed dont u think he needs to be given a chance, but with all the truth about Dev known to Nandini

But guys this is a show and not real life. The show must go on 😳

The show is not only about Maneet but also about all who r associated with them and their life.

Originally posted by liv2laugh

Let me ask you one straight question. If Geet was your friend and she wanted to get her cousin married to her devar who was the one who
- ruined her life in the first place
- left the girl unconscious in the airport
- had a wife in a coma

And then suppose the cousin was an innocent girl.

What would you tell your friend? Go ahead and destroy the life of an innocent girl. Get her married to a man who is now repenting for his sins. But do you know how he will change tomorrow?

This is reelality and what u are saying is reality and never the twain shall meet😊...

How do you know he won't change!...

life is forgiveness and forgiveness is life!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by niveditha

I can understand all ur emotions πŸ˜Š If Maneet feels that Dev has changed dont u think he needs to be given a chance, but with all the truth about Dev known to Nandini

But guys this is a show and not real life. The show must go on 😳

The show is not only about Maneet but also about all who r associated with them and their life.

I agree completely...if Maaneet have forgiven him...then we shoud too...as long as Nandini knows the  truth...then it is her decision...
Hi Guysss

I guess many of u r against the fact of Maneet supporting Dev's love for Nandini. But u all must realise that Geet has forgiven him and started a new life with Maan. Even Maan has realised all that and forgiven hime. So dont u think he shud be given a chance to live n love. Its true he has tortured Geet but later he did realise his mistake and took up everything he could to unite Maneet.

Now I feel the show is going on a right track and Maneet would give Dev a chance to live Its gonna be interesting to watch how Geet is gonna help her Devar out and how Maan is gonna be with his lil bro thru thick n thin. Maan always wanted Dev to be gud and do the rite. He never like NT and he always used to say that it NT who spoilt Dev.

I'm loving this new track This track is gonna give us more of Maneet guysss... Just wait n watch

even if he has turn good ...even maaneet forgive him ...BUT what about Nandhini why she shoud suffer and have a husband who is already marred not once but 2 times and 2nd time illeag      even if he loves her would anyone of us want to marry such a guy or want our sister to marry him ... just feeling sorry is not enough for what he has done in past
Imagine a world where a "sinner" who has repented for his sins, is never forgiven. If a person (Dev) does wrong to you (Geet) and you (Geet) forgive that person (Dev) then what right does the world have to judge the forgiver (Geet). 

Forgiveness is looking towards a better future.  Forgiving sets you free which is what Geet was looking for.  Freedom to move on with her life as Maan's wife. This is jus a soap opera and drama is the name of of the game but it's sending out a good message (maybe not in the best way, but at least the message is there)l

The question is how will Nandini feel towards Dev when she finds out he is not married to Geet.  If a future track brings about a relationship between Dev & Nandini, then she needs to be told the entire truth about Dev's past and the last word should be hers.

Edited by Seetal - 12 years ago

Hi Guysss

I guess many of u r against the fact of Maneet supporting Dev's love for Nandini. But u all must realise that Geet has forgiven him and started a new life with Maan. Even Maan has realised all that and forgiven hime. So dont u think he shud be given a chance to live n love. Its true he has tortured Geet but later he did realise his mistake and took up everything he could to unite Maneet.

Now I feel the show is going on a right track and Maneet would give Dev a chance to live 😊 Its gonna be interesting to watch how Geet is gonna help her Devar out and how Maan is gonna be with his lil bro 😊
thru thick n thin. Maan always wanted Dev to be gud and do the rite. He never like NT and he always used to say that it NT who spoilt Dev.

I'm loving this new track 😊
This track is gonna give us more of Maneet guysss... Just wait n watch 😳 😊

I think you are right , track is on right track , its we who are living in the past . This is the serial world were everything changes after every three months . 

Hi Guysss

Now I feel the show is going on a right track and Maneet would give Dev a chance to live πŸ˜Š Its gonna be interesting to watch how Geet is gonna help her Devar out and how Maan is gonna be with his lil bro πŸ˜Š
 thru thick n thin. Maan always wanted Dev to be gud and do the rite. He never like NT and he always used to say that it NT who spoilt Dev.

I'm loving this new track πŸ˜Š
 This track is gonna give us more of Maneet guysss... Just wait n watch πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

I know alot of people do not agree with you...but I agree Dev has changed and should be given another chance...as far as ruining Nandini's life...Dev regrets what he did to Geet so much that I don't think he would ever do something like that again...I have said it over and over again...that he should be given another chance...

I agree...as long as Geet, Dev and Maan are honest with Nandini...then it is Nandini's decision to make...come on guys Dev ko ek mauka to do...
 A very nice post Niveditha...and like Sahil0225 I know many of the readers won't agree with us when we say that Dev should be allowed to move on in life as Geet has moved on with her life...she has found the love of her life in the form of MSK...so why should she grudge Dev his share of happiness...he did wrong (he sinned)...but repented for it from his heart...and we have always been taught ...(or at least I have been)...that if  a person repents from his heart for a sin he/she has committed and tries to atone for it then even God  forgives us...sacche dil se pachataap karne pe to Bhagwan bhi maaf kar dete hain...and not to forget this is simply a show...its purely a fiction show...why can't we treat it like one which provides us with entertainment?...its a known fact that if we try to look for logic in an Indian TV show...it will be like banging our heads against a brick wall...so searching for logic is also like that...we will break our heads...scream our lungs out...curse the Cvs...but finally we will have to accept what is meted out to us...so I personally am of the opinion that enjoy the show...take it with a pinch of salt...(in the case of Indian TV shows may be even a barrel-full of salt)...and above all enjoy Gurti to the maximum...before the channel pounces on the show for lack of TRPs and/or excessive criticism and puts it under the scanner...have been hearing rumours about this happening so lets get together and try to prevent that from happening to it...lets accept it as it is...by this I don't say we should not voice our opinion...of course we must do that...but in a nicer way and to the point...now plz don't start bashing me for saying all this ...just gave my POV...