Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guysss

I guess many of u r against the fact of Maneet supporting Dev's love for Nandini. But u all must realise that Geet has forgiven him and started a new life with Maan. Even Maan has realised all that and forgiven hime. So dont u think he shud be given a chance to live n love. Its true he has tortured Geet but later he did realise his mistake and took up everything he could to unite Maneet.

Now I feel the show is going on a right track and Maneet would give Dev a chance to live 😊 Its gonna be interesting to watch how Geet is gonna help her Devar out and how Maan is gonna be with his lil bro 😊
thru thick n thin. Maan always wanted Dev to be gud and do the rite. He never like NT and he always used to say that it NT who spoilt Dev.

I'm loving this new track 😊
This track is gonna give us more of Maneet guysss... Just wait n watch 😳 😊
Let me ask you one straight question. If Geet was your friend and she wanted to get her cousin married to her devar who was the one who
- ruined her life in the first place
- left the girl unconscious in the airport
- had a wife in a coma

And then suppose the cousin was an innocent girl.

What would you tell your friend? Go ahead and destroy the life of an innocent girl. Get her married to a man who is now repenting for his sins. But do you know how he will change tomorrow?
Dev's love and life at the cost of whom, may I ask? The guy is as unscrupulous as he was before.  Why else would he slander Nandini's name to the prospective groom so that he can get her?  A man who can cast aspersions on the character of a woman is selfish and untrustworthy.  Geet has to have her head examined if she is willing to ruin her sister's life with this man.
Nivi... NT dint ask Dev to sleep with Geet.

Kuthe ki dum sidhi nahi hoti... **just a old proverb... not calling names**
It is proved by the way he bad mouthed Nandini... I understand your point about forgive and forget. But how can he have a touchy feely relationship with Geet. 😡 

Isnt it being insensitive? It crings whenever is see Dev touch Geet... I am supposed to have moved on you know... Forgiving Dev. But i just cant take a few things... like Dev touching Geet and Maneet being match maker for Dev..

@ liv2laugh i support your argument! well said 
Luv
TC
Atiffa
If Dev was so saintly...why did he talk bad about a girl to the prospective groom...just to have her for himself...
If we was that saintly redeemed fellow, shouldn't he have the basic courtesy to know if the girl likes him or not?
So just saying sorry gives him the right to malign another girl ..😕
Has he forgotten his wife lies in a Coma? Is this  true love...Coz he keeps liking girls at the drop of a hat...Will U recommend guy with his track record to anybody you know?
Dev is not a kid that he got influenced by NT. He is as much at fault as she is. Yes he did repent later on but that does not absolve him of his crimes.

Geet & Maan may have forgiven him for what he did to Geet but can they really trust a guy like him with Geet's sister. As a sister, will Geet take the risk of marrying Nandini to a guy like Dev. The entire scenario is sickening and lacks sensitivity. Even the way Geet was behaving after she came to know Dev likes Nandini was bizarre. Shouldn't she be worried for her sister but here she was behaving like an anxious kid worried for her best friend...utter nonsense!!!!

Originally posted by niveditha

Hi Guysss

I guess many of u r against the fact of Maneet supporting Dev's love for Nandini. But u all must realise that Geet has forgiven him and started a new life with Maan. Even Maan has realised all that and forgiven hime. So dont u think he shud be given a chance to live n love. Its true he has tortured Geet but later he did realise his mistake and took up everything he could to unite Maneet.

Now I feel the show is going on a right track and Maneet would give Dev a chance to live 😊 Its gonna be interesting to watch how Geet is gonna help her Devar out and how Maan is gonna be with his lil bro 😊
thru thick n thin. Maan always wanted Dev to be gud and do the rite. He never like NT and he always used to say that it NT who spoilt Dev.

I'm loving this new track 😊
This track is gonna give us more of Maneet guysss... Just wait n watch 😳 😊
I know alot of people do not agree with you...but I agree Dev has changed and should be given another chance...as far as ruining Nandini's life...Dev regrets what he did to Geet so much that I don't think he would ever do something like that again...I have said it over and over again...that he should be given another chance...

I agree...as long as Geet, Dev and Maan are honest with Nandini...then it is Nandini's decision to make...come on guys Dev ko ek mauka to do...
Dusra mauka...What for????
For doing third marriage !!!!!
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Nivi... NT dint ask Dev to sleep with Geet.

but there are two reasons he slept with Geet...

1. he was attracted to Geet, he did fall in lust for her... if he wasn't married he might have fallen for her period, not at first but knowing her more and more he did...

remember one thing : he is weak, emotionnally dependant on woman and he mistakes that for falling in love at every corner...definite personality flaws... MSK always had the flaws with he dealt with it differently as per their respective personality... there must be some skeletons in their closet... bu that we'll never know...

2. NT always did wear the pants in this couple, it was a defiant gesture on his part to take come control or at least take a decision on his own... not a a good for sure...