Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i love SA☺️ though i was not her fan during DMG season 1😆 i started watching at suku's time😆
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Now to justify Jagya cheat act they will show Gauri turning evil😵😵
shruti thumbnail
Reet I didn't use to watch DMG much either that time. At times here and there use to watch a scene or two. I started watching after the memory loss track and then new interns and SR.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Reet I didn't use to watch DMG much either that time. At times here and there use to watch a scene or two. I started watching after the memory loss track and then new interns and SR.

i was watching it since suku's time not regular viewer but yeah i was watching it😆 my cousin always used to say first Riddhima was best and she stopped watching it after her exit but i was like who cares as i never watched it that time😆 apart from SR the couple i loved in DMG was AN😳 but as usual creatives ruined their track😆 i can never forget that girl susu😆 she was the reason AN got ruined😆 i liked Atul also😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Now to justify Jagya cheat act they will show Gauri turning evil😵😵

yes shru... 
infact an article has also come last week... dat gauri🤢 will come to jagya house n will know n truth,,,,,😆 n she will get fb of her marriage... n will get know dat she was forced to marry jagya only in her childhood🥱 n she too will start living in jagya's house😲😡 n will be evil to all in jagya's house😵😡

oh god... now v hav dis woman comming n living in jagya's house...😡🤢 i'm worried abt anandi😭 wat will happen to her🤔?
shruti thumbnail
Reet I use to like Suku in Jersy. One of the best shows by CV's. I miss Arjun-Ashu. CV's could have shown Arjun-Nakul bonding more nicely instead of rush rush ending.
shruti thumbnail
Swetha I read that article. Anandi goes away from home to study and that is how Gauri steps in. Anandi is the only one in the house who knows Gauri is same girl Jagya is in love with rest have not seen her.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Reet I use to like Suku in Jersy. One of the best shows by CV's. I miss Arjun-Ashu. CV's could have shown Arjun-Nakul bonding more nicely instead of rush rush ending.

what is this Jersy now?😆 i liked Suku in Agle janam😆 i never watched that show completely but whenever i watched i felt she did justice with that char😃😆 she was fine as Riddhima too but Riddhima's char never impressed me and u know that😆😆 i didn't like Suku much in desi twillight😆 though i still watch that show some time but that is for Misha and Sid😆😆 Pia's char annoys me😆 and i like Suku's initial look as pia and not this current one😆
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shruuu...u still here 😲

btw...I just finished watching today's navya epi...nerve wrecking it was
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Shilpu u know Shak made one post in that forum??😆🤣