Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hahaha, yea its jaiswal, piya jaswal! 😆
you have said it all. it was such a natural n powerful act n coact!
it was amazing how she wanted to just sacrifice herself'sigh'
-veena.shona- thumbnail

i really luvd d way Pia stood up against Sid n also fought wid him😲👍🏼

n abt Maithili, she has become female Siddhart for me😆

acc to me, nw Sukriti cn b called an ACTRESS😳

PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashtad.

True. That was the most enjoyable scene of the day. the most 'in place' script. Such moments are always beautiful actually. the strong hearted girl weak in eyes of the most dangerous creature out there. holds her head up, looks him in the eyes, as if she laughs on the strenght he thinks he beholds. i loved the scene. the potrayal was amazing. sad to know they'll make Piya forget all of it.

in place script, yes! it was the most sensible and right one, the other scenes looked rather like a drag. expect for the Raichands interactions.
dont even remind me of the erasing memory. It might come as exciting but feels so unfair to Piya and in the end of the day even for Abhay. I already feel like it will be a big hole of confusion taking over her, poor girl. And Abhay, lets see how long the darling can actually stay away when he comes backs to life with Piyas 'presence'😳.
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sohanax

Awesome! lurved the scene. Piya rocked. her lines were powerful!.

Sid was great.
true, she was ready to sacrifice herself without any doubt. thats Piya*sigh*.

wished for an Abhiya scene too:( guess we have to wait for friday.

yea, maithalis cupcake line was evilish cute!lol. i agree that scene did look out of place. guess they needed it for the drag.

Yes, the scene was powerful and as entartaining as it was, it was even painfull to see how she always without a second thaught is ready to sacrifice herself for others, this time with her life*sigh*

As for the restI agree:)
Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananyashera

i feel the way pia was talking to sid, she was more looking like metz more than pia, in attitude, like when maithili was ordering sid

Yea, i know right. she was like Metz minus the evilness. she was rather like to tired of the whole thing to be even scared. instead she faced Sid as brave as anyone can.
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

Thats what i love abt Piya. She is so naturaly balanced between weakness n strenght in its right time with a strong heart as support.among the very few characters that makes sense.
fun post;) yes, the scene was the days highlight indeed. you said it all.

@ Maithali - Dobriyal scene. ' with my first salary?' seriously didnt the creatives have any other way to just scream ' this is not Piya' easily, firstly Maithali would not panic, nd i mean how dumb was the VC? nd also after all he easily told to the dobriyals abt vampires it was no surprise they would find out.

yes, i like this balance. thnx:)
i know it was rather like Maithali was easily giving it away that she is not Piya. with all infor the VC gave them easily and with the hints she even herself gave away if one wouldnt doubt something it would look really werid.
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonstruck.

' when the strongest fall she'll stand still, head held high' I dont want Piya to be the surface strong type all the time. she should be weak at times she has the right to be, nd then in moments like now , she will be what maybe the strongest wouldnt. in tjis track going on, she truly is the real Hero, her thaughts n telephaty her defence in words for Abhay towards Maithali nd today beside the words her strenght nd sacrifice makes her the guidness. lovely post, yes, bond has a ne assistent.. spealing pf that she would look really good with the guy who is portraying Bond right now. The SKs indeed were amazing.

@bold, true and beautifuu said, that her speciality. true, she has the right to be weak at times. you are right, she is the one who informed Abhay, defeated Sid, saved T and will today save Misha from Metz fangs.

@Bond!😆She sure would look good with him! they would make a great team!
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: xMarisax

hahaha, yea its jaiswal, piya jaswal! 😆
you have said it all. it was such a natural n powerful act n coact!
it was amazing how she wanted to just sacrifice herself'sigh'

Yes, her 'Always ready to Sacrifice' for others mood is beautiful and painful.
thnx:)
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

i love piya today

Oh, i love her always. loved her new side today tough:)
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

i really luvd d way Pia stood up against Sid n also fought wid him😲👍🏼

n abt Maithili, she has become female Siddhart for me😆

acc to me, nw Sukriti cn b called an ACTRESS😳

yea, I loved how she out-smarted the great Sid whom noone could handle👍🏼

Yea, even i see Metz as a female version of siddhart😆, afterall he was the one whom made her evil

Sukirti has always been one of the best with natural act acc to me, she has been awesome with the dubbel roles these days. hats off.