India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Its Jaiswal-Piya Jaiswal!- Go Pia!|The SK's rocked

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
' You dont have the strenght to take your life!

You Bet!'

Ok, that undoubatbly took the cake today! and an enormous cake it was!LOL

The Great Sid was down in like secs by our very own Piya baby. Loved her attitude. and apart from that the without a second thaught sacrifice she was ready to make for everyone else, killing herself*sigh*. She sure should thank Sugand for that precious necklace, beside of beeing just shiny it protected as nothing, no weapon in this world could against a vampire! And then running to save T, she better be grateful to Piya for this later on!.
The dialouges delivered between Sid and Piya were so original and real, the coact was amazing. hats off to bothClap

Btw, when Abhay came to the coffin, i was like yes! we are gonna have an AP scene after like 2 weeks, but no!Ouch well, well, hoping for some great ones commin. Abhay looking for Piya was a another great scene!

Also! even our Metz have one-liners! 'this Cupcake'!LOL. btw, having the great Maithali going nervous all of a sudden seemed so out of place. If Maithali was supposed to be revealed in front of the dobriyals anyways, she could just come up with the fangs. those question-answers seemed weak for Maithalis evilness. Guess it wasnt to find out anyways since the VC had given them all info's ready on plate. would look weird if they wouldnt find out actually.

Edited by cooliecute - 18 May 2011 at 11:15am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxolubslubsya-soulg-ghazalxMarisaxAbhiLAshtad.UpintheBlue.razor12o.Soha.o..Mari..rashika27.1997Pari-GuptaNishitaraoanna44IndigoBluesreadingworms.Medha.chahat4u.Jane..

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
True. That was the most enjoyable scene of the day. the most 'in place' script. Such moments are always beautiful actually. the strong hearted girl weak in eyes of the most dangerous creature out there. holds her head up, looks him in the eyes, as if she laughs on the strenght he thinks he beholds. i loved the scene. the potrayal was amazing. sad to know they'll make Piya forget all of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeart

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Awesome! lurved the scene. Piya rocked. her lines were powerful!.
Sid was great.
true, she was ready to sacrifice herself without any doubt. thats Piya*sigh*.

wished for an Abhiya scene too:( guess we have to wait for friday.

yea, maithalis cupcake line was evilish cute!lol. i agree that scene did look out of place. guess they needed it for the drag.

PoisonedHeart

ananyashera Senior Member
ananyashera
ananyashera

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i feel the way pia was talking to sid, she was more looking like metz more than pia, in attitude, like when maithili was ordering sid

PoisonedHeart

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thats what i love abt Piya. She is so naturaly balanced between weakness n strenght in its right time with a strong heart as support.among the very few characters that makes sense.
fun post;) yes, the scene was the days highlight indeed. you said it all.

@ Maithali - Dobriyal scene. ' with my first salary?' seriously didnt the creatives have any other way to just scream ' this is not Piya' easily, firstly Maithali would not panic, nd i mean how dumb was the VC? nd also after all he easily told to the dobriyals abt vampires it was no surprise they would find out.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 18 May 2011 at 11:40am

UpintheBlue.

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
' when the strongest fall she'll stand still, head held high' I dont want Piya to be the surface strong type all the time. she should be weak at times she has the right to be, nd then in moments like now , she will be what maybe the strongest wouldnt. in tjis track going on, she truly is the real Hero, her thaughts n telephaty her defence in words for Abhay towards Maithali nd today beside the words her strenght nd sacrifice makes her the guidness. lovely post, yes, bond has a ne assistent.. spealing pf that she would look really good with the guy who is portraying Bond right now. The SKs indeed were amazing.

PoisonedHeart

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
sorry wrong post Tongue

Edited by moonstruck. - 18 May 2011 at 12:30pm

PoisonedHeart

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Piya-Sid stole the show! plus Abhays looking around n not to forger Metz cupcake line, loool!

Thats my girl! never could the great Siddhart imagine this comming the you bet moment between them was awesome, their natural coact was a treat to watch! hats off!
as for Maithali scene, yea having her even replying was weird, its funny how ppl credit Misha with intelligency for the scene while Maithalis weak dialouges was only screaming ' hey i am not Pia' lol, nd how hard is it to realize its Maithali when the VC just told them everything abt the vampires without them doin any effort, lol. it rather seemed like creatives just wanted to get over it somehow.

Edited by AbhiL - 18 May 2011 at 5:39pm

PoisonedHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index