Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What Nonsense!

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

I know Dev has been so bad to Geet in past, thought I felt bad for him today, but I didn't like way the way Geet said that she feel bad for Dev, I know she forgave him, but it felt so weird, he destroyed her life and she says I feel bad for Dev...

Nonsense, the CVs has lost it full on, now on precap it seems Maaneet r helping Dev, it's not about Dev has no right to fell in love, but Nandini is Geet's cousin, the girl whom he destroyed her life, it feels weird, it's better if there is another girl comes in his life, who has no connection with Geet...

Dev and Meera is best, both r good actors, if Nainatara comes and spread her negativity and try to spoil it for Dev and Meera and make problems for Maaneet, this is much worth to watch, but never bring Arjun and Annie down battery back to the show...

Edited by temorocks - 18 May 2011 at 10:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786Atiffa_Invincible_Fallen Angelkahkashansakina-Mrs.MSK-

Thwisha617 IF-Sizzlerz
Thwisha617
Thwisha617

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=temorocks]Hi friends,

I know Dev has been so bad to Geet in past, thought I felt bad for him today, but I didn't like way the way Geet said that she feel bad for Dev, I know she forgave him, but it felt so weird, he destroyed her life and she says I feel bad for Dev...

Nonsense, the CVs has lost it full on, now on precap it seems Maaneet r helping Dev, it's not about Dev has no right to fell in love, but Nandini is Geet's cousin, the girl whom destroyed her life, it feel weird, it's better if there is another girl comes in his life, who has no connection with Geet...

Dev and Meera is best, both r good actors, if Nainatara comes and spread her negativity and try to spoil it for Dev and Meera and make problems for Maaneet, this is much worth to watch, but never bring Arjun and Annie down battery back to the show...

I totally agree!...CV have totally lost it...they need to stop this track right now and otherwise they are doomed!...Man I feel that saying coming true.which said,"that geet will have problems till may/june,and if continues till then,then it will run steady,due to its popularity among its viewers"

Atiffa IF-Dazzler
Atiffa
Atiffa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
All we can say is this that  not CVs but  the channel have completely lost it!!! And i did mention in one of the sticky thread that it is being purposely done if this wasn't the case than why would the production house giving us suggestions to give our ideas to channel.. From this it is very clear that its not the CVs but the channel.
Luv
TC
Atiffa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top