Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

finally how many people know

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that vampires exist? i mean in pkyek how many people actually know that vampires exist?
how many know that raichands (abhay, haseena and chand) are vampires? how many know old about sid being vampire? how many know the full truth about mathili and abhay love story?

folks i have missed a few episodes due to my studies so can you please answer above stated questions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
T, Pia, Panchi, Misha, Arnab, Arnab's wife...
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: savi-tan

T, Pia, Panchi, Misha, Arnab, Arnab's wife...

but dey only know about sid begin vamp not anyfing about raichands.
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its obviously piya who knows raichands nd sid r vanpire (dats diffrent she came to kno abt sid few days back) bt i dont think even nw piya knows abt abhay nd mythalis full love story
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
all d Dobriyals and T know that Sid and Metz are vampires. But only Piya knows about Raichands being vampires and the Dobriyals know about Maithali love story and Sidharth being the one responsible for her death, but they dont know that she was in love with abhayendra
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: john909

that vampires exist? i mean in pkyek how many people actually know that vampires exist?
how many know that raichands (abhay, haseena and chand) are vampires? how many know old about sid being vampire? how many know the full truth about mathili and abhay love story?

folks i have missed a few episodes due to my studies so can you please answer above stated questions

6 people knows vampires exist(pia,arnab,madhu,misha,panchi,tea)
1 person knows raichand r vampires
(pia)
6 people knows sid is vampire(pia,arnab,madhu,misha,panchi,tea)
3 persons knows about maithili&abhay love story
(chand ,haseena,abhay)
now pia also knows very much about their love story but not exactly full
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so how now all already know that abhay is gonna erase pia's memory, what about dobriyal family? i mean they all know what happened, even t knows what happened? i just understand how it is all gonna work out and what about metz?