Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

18th May - Hurt over Gulaal & D (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

Abhi4u Groupbie
Abhi4u
Abhi4u

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

By the way I loved Gulaal's perceptiveness ...The way she told Motabha that for once he should keep aside the worry about her future and think unbiasedly...she so knew that this step was taken by Motabha in order to secure her future...That is why she is GulaalEmbarrassed
When you pointed this out, I was thinking differently. This thought led me to believe that MB is just trying to give her an occupation that would keep her busy. Or rather for giving back Kesar to him, I mean to say in a way "Sahi salamat" to lead a life like any other ordinary youngster, MB felt indebted to her and hence doing her this huge favor. Plus she was capable too and like Kesar pointed out she can empathise with the villagers and hence work for the village's welfare. Either which way, MB and his village gains.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi4u

By the way I loved Gulaal's perceptiveness ...The way she told Motabha that for once he should keep aside the worry about her future and think unbiasedly...she so knew that this step was taken by Motabha in order to secure her future...That is why she is GulaalEmbarrassed
When you pointed this out, I was thinking differently. This thought led me to believe that MB is just trying to give her an occupation that would keep her busy. Or rather for giving back Kesar to him, I mean to say in a way "Sahi salamat" to lead a life like any other ordinary youngster, MB felt indebted to her and hence doing her this huge favor. Plus she was capable too and like Kesar pointed out she can empathise with the villagers and hence work for the village's welfare. Either which way, MB and his village gains.

Hey AbhiEmbarrassed...you are right...he does feel indebted to Gulaal...he said so...that the person who stayed in the village when that person had no reason to stay...
but the fact that Motabha was remembering the words of Gulaal's mother and his own words to Gulaal that she needs to think about herself, gave me the impression that he wants Gulaal's future to be secured, after Kesar is settled with Talli (that is what he thinksLOL)...
In here I was talking about the way Gulaal said that he should keep aside teh worry about his future...that I thought about her perceptiveness and intelligence..she is one strong woman...Embarrassed
Abhi4u Groupbie
Abhi4u
Abhi4u

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Abhi4u

[QUOTE=-Srushti-]

Hey AbhiEmbarrassed...you are right...he does feel indebted to Gulaal...he said so...that the person who stayed in the village when that person had no reason to stay...
but the fact that Motabha was remembering the words of Gulaal's mother and his own words to Gulaal that she needs to think about herself, gave me the impression that he wants Gulaal's future to be secured, after Kesar is settled with Talli (that is what he thinksLOL)...
In here I was talking about the way Gulaal said that he should keep aside teh worry about his future...that I thought about her perceptiveness and intelligence..she is one strong woman...Embarrassed
I agree with you about Gulaal. I was thinking what might be running on Motaba's mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index