18th May - Hurt over Gulaal & D (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I loved Kesar for speaking up first for and how he is with this decision on making Gulaal rhe head of the village and says why, she has what it takes coz of who she is and considerate of everyone's feelings and so on, Gulaal eyes well up when Kesar says he is with this decision, a certain sense of respect i got from Kesar here as well towards Gulaal and that support that a man gives an woman, who wouldnt be proud of Kesar

Less said about Yogesh the better, cant believe he is Gulaal's brother, ashamed to call him that, and Poor Reva - she doesnt deserve such lecture from Yogesh

Gulaal is so overwhelmed with this respect and honour on her and the faith that MB is having on her, that she is rather speechless, anyone would be - giving this big responsibility and such place, and sees D comes back and we see that she has thought of something obviously making D the head of the village and like Gulaal says D has looked after the whole village when MB hadnt be able to in the last 10 yrs we have seen as it was mentioned when the leap happened and so on, and i can see why Gulaal said D

The look on Kesar's face when she chose D, was one of surprise and pure anger and on that he didnt like esp as he looked back and forth at Gulaal and D (maybe if something like this happens again, with Gulaal siding with D, i can see the same expression on Kesar again, he wont like it at all)

D says she is the perfect choice and we are all here with her, step by step and i am here with you and we will work togerther and so on, and i dont think Kesar quite liked D, praising Gulaal on being the perfect choice when Kesar said something similar just before and so on

Seems to me Kesar was studying Gulaal's reaction the whole way through in how Gulaal was being and so on, and the happy smile look that D being made the head of the village and looks back and forth at her, and then we flash to that scene i had a feeling this was gonna come (and it needed to at this point in what is going in Kesar's head esp what he is seeing from his pov), when Durgesh asked what exactly is Gulaal and D'as relation to each other that she can stand side by side with him. This is has hurted Kesar very much and he is upset, you can see it from his eyes and the way he steps back looking at her, and Gulaal notices the expression and sees him ride off probably wondering what just happened and why he is being like that - all i can think about is that Anger is Kesar's weakness and what is gonna do esp what is he gonna do to himself...

Raman is back with a tash, and along with Durgesh - which we all had a feeling he would be seeing as Durgesh gave him a deal when he was in prison and so on,

Only if Kesar stayed back, he could of seen Durgesh and so on, the person he has been looking for

Seems like Raman wants to the head of the village

There is 2 things this episode said to me - which i think will be the next tracks in the show, Kesar trying to figure out what the hell is with Gulaal and D and why Gulaal values him in a way and also somewhat concerned towards D at times, and also with that flashback coming back to him, and not liking it at all and the hurt and anger in him - are we gonna see jealousy here!??? another form of love and factor added to Kes-Gul (also maybe it is time for Kesar to find out D loved or loves Gulaal and probably also what lead D to do what he did to Vasant coz of that love he had for her), and now Raman being back and that too with Durgesh, what will it mean for the whole family and so on

Again i am not ruling out MB thinking of D and Gul's alliance, coz like i said its an option for him and why wouldnt he think it, to him it looks like a goosd match and so on...

PRECAP - JK wants D to take the place but D says he cant as he doesnt want to fight with Raman for the place as he has come back to them looks like JK and Suds get a surprise he is back, and Gulaal looks on (probably concerned for him) at D as he is in a dilemma
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res
Kesar excelled again...his anger, his hurt and his jealousy so evident in his tears ...Gulaal was also fab...standing up to take a stand and so were Motabha and Dushayant...that is the best part of Gulaal...a very powerful star cast...In fact in the present time, this is the strongest cast assemble amongst Daily soap...
But the most idiotic thing was ...Raman filling up form for Sarpanch...
Arre bhai he is convicted for a murder...plainly ineligible for contesting an election...kucch to reality daalo...first of all you cannot have such public meetings while filling up nomination formsπŸ˜† but I guess in villages that might be ok...But Raman was clearly ineliglible...and the inspector shouting ...Motabha stop them! or I will shoot was so plain hilarious..the poor guy was so panicked...I thought he would just cry at that point of time...Motabhaaa!!! wahhh!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But now the whole thing is so twisted..with Raman back and Dushyant Gulaal and Kesar track and Talli bandariya to hai hi🀒...

By the way I loved Gulaal's perceptiveness ...The way she told Motabha that for once he should keep aside the worry about her future and think unbiasedly...she so knew that this step was taken by Motabha in order to secure her future...That is why she is Gulaal😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Res
Kesar excelled again...his anger, his hurt and his jealousy so evident in his tears ...Gulaal was also fab...standing up to take a stand and so were Motabha and Dushayant...that is the best part of Gulaal...a very powerful star cast...In fact in the present time, this is the strongest cast assemble amongst Daily soap...
But the most idiotic thing was ...Raman filling up form for Sarpanch...
Arre bhai he is convicted for a murder...plainly ineligible for contesting an election...kucch to reality daalo...first of all you cannot have such public meetings while filling up nomination formsπŸ˜† but I guess in villages that might be ok...But Raman was clearly ineliglible...and the inspector shouting ...Motabha stop them! or I will shoot was so plain hilarious..the poor guy was so panicked...I thought he would just cry at that point of time...Motabhaaa!!! wahhh!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But now the whole thing is so twisted..with Raman back and Dushyant Gulaal and Kesar track and Talli bandariya to hai hi🀒...

By the way I loved Gulaal's perceptiveness ...The way she told Motabha that for once he should keep aside the worry about her future and think unbiasedly...she so knew that this step was taken by Motabha in order to secure her future...That is why she is Gulaal😳

I agree about Kesar, he was filled with all the emotions in one go, and he had to just leave from there and so on, i think we know that this is hurting him the most

Raman like i said is a fool, always has been and always will be - the fact that he is MB's family - some ppl cant say anything to him, but say alot to Durgesh in a way

And D doesnt want to fight with him, i guess on one stand its his brother ansd after so long he is back and also coz he did what he did with his other brother Vasant

I totally agree on Gulaal, saying what she did to MB, and i think we all kinda knew in some way that MB was securing Gulaal's future and place and rightly she says that he needs to think of this decision unbiasedly and i think her picking D was in the sense right coz he has been with MB and all the decision and knows the village and been there etc

The cast is all great in this show
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post lennie so we ppl are back to square one after what  gulaal maiyya has done our kesar is again boiling in anger ...again gonna show his rude behaviour ...man wen we will see some special sweet  kes-gul moment without talli and d interference Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
o ye raman the fool is back...and kesar's expression...too good...his anger says it all...but i really do not understand that if kesar remembers durgesh's words ...why cant he remember the whole long speech of gulaal in the deeyarvattu episode...πŸ˜•...Also i think gulaal is definitely going off air coz they have messed up the entire pace by mixing up all the tracks at once...also i am so angry at gulaal maiyya...its ok if she nominates dushyant ...but why does she behaves as if dushyant is a saint or what...and then again we see kesar looking back and forth at gul and d...apne pair pe kulhadi maar rahi hai...
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MB's shoulders have become so weak. he could have ended the confusion saying "Get lost all of you". I have decided to take on responsibilty.
Now they seem to be discussing it at home.
MB heading the home panchayat.
Dushyant is overwhelmed by his love for his brother that he doesn't want to compete for the post with Raman BA!!!
Gulaal is overwhelmed by Dushyant's love for family. 
Daaiba is overwhelmed by everyone's love for each other.
Arre, how true, Raman is ineligible. He walks in straight from jail to file nomination papers in public view.

Imagine the end result of confusion after :
MB  says NO as he has given up the post,
Gulaal says NO as she does not find it morally right and hence passed the baton to the newly crowned saint Dushyant.
Dushyant says NO, he is grieving/repenting/overflowing with love.

So what next?? Raman the accused takes it on and will be selected unanimously.
HaHa, it will be pure fun when Kesar decides to get at the truth out of his anger, resentment and jealousy.
He would turn up, in Kesariya style and say...
Say what????

Yes, Yes, Raman Ba ke khilaaf mei chunaav ladoonga, for the villages's welfare.
Btw, what is the age limit for sarpanch post, is Kesar eligible??
If this happens, its gonna be pure fun
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This episode once again left me in a bad mood ( ofcourse since there were no cute Kesar and Gulaal moments ) but MORE because Gulaal the way she was FORCING MB to agree with her. I just can't imagine how Kesar would be feeling seeing as he was so HAPPY and he gave a speech how he admires Gulaal and it's like Gulaal just threw it back in his face. Then Raman returns this lad will be creating some BIG troubles in the coming scenes.
Talli will be fluttering like a butterfly around Kesar as usual.
But I do think Kesar will SHOUT and expose the truth but before the bitterness will start with Gulaal which i think Gulaal may hint ( this bitterness is to do with Dushyant which may lead her on talking to Dushyant where D may tell her Kesar wants to re open Vasant's case) may be they might get the hint.

But i want to see Gulaal's face so badly when Kesar breaks down in front of her with the truth.. how will she face him. Ah but todays episode was filled with tension which i seem to not like more of a romantic scene (kinda person) lol.

What do you guys think will happen next?

And Lennia GREAT POST AS USUAL always look forward to reading them 😊

-reema  x
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@meysimi: OH YEAH. a lot of fun would ensue if kesar runs for the post!!! WICKED AWESOME!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Abhi4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

When you pointed this out, I was thinking differently. This thought led me to believe that MB is just trying to give her an occupation that would keep her busy. Or rather for giving back Kesar to him, I mean to say in a way "Sahi salamat" to lead a life like any other ordinary youngster, MB felt indebted to her and hence doing her this huge favor. Plus she was capable too and like Kesar pointed out she can empathise with the villagers and hence work for the village's welfare. Either which way, MB and his village gains.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Abhi4u

When you pointed this out, I was thinking differently. This thought led me to believe that MB is just trying to give her an occupation that would keep her busy. Or rather for giving back Kesar to him, I mean to say in a way "Sahi salamat" to lead a life like any other ordinary youngster, MB felt indebted to her and hence doing her this huge favor. Plus she was capable too and like Kesar pointed out she can empathise with the villagers and hence work for the village's welfare. Either which way, MB and his village gains.

Hey Abhi😳...you are right...he does feel indebted to Gulaal...he said so...that the person who stayed in the village when that person had no reason to stay...
but the fact that Motabha was remembering the words of Gulaal's mother and his own words to Gulaal that she needs to think about herself, gave me the impression that he wants Gulaal's future to be secured, after Kesar is settled with Talli (that is what he thinksπŸ˜†)...
In here I was talking about the way Gulaal said that he should keep aside teh worry about his future...that I thought about her perceptiveness and intelligence..she is one strong woman...😳