India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Falling for SGP again (Page 2)

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yeah!  after wait period of more than 2 months the old sgp for which we were looking is back. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GAshis

svesum Senior Member
svesum
svesum

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
yea...I look forward to watching SGp everyday...loving this falling in love all over again and love all the parallel tracks
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

I don't know whether thiis track would end up leaving Suhana and Ishaan to fall in love again or not but I m definitely falling for SGP again, especially this amnesia track. The curiosity for the next episode has risen again after a  long time.

I guess the extraordinary scenes related to their cute love story always attracts us to watch SGP. I guess for past few months this was missing thats why SGP lost its essence. But now CV's are back with basics of SGP that is the extraordinary story of Ishaan-Suhana. The more they stick to this basic theme, the more success SGP will gain.

Yes yes I agree with you completely. Loving the track so far. You are right the USP of this show is Sushaan's extraordinary love story and this is what makes it so unique. The treatment is the best, its so normal, no OTTness (so far) in either Suhana or Ishaan. Both are growing together and will fall in love again. I am already totally LATTOOO over Suhana and now I am falling in love with SGP again.
Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi111192Ashis

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Originally posted by 111192

Truely...till now this track has turned out to be the best track after all the rubbish we got to see with "HER" arrival Ouch
and hopefully this beautiful track is not ruined again by "HER" arrivalOuch LOL

Keenu ...i will blow off delhi airport before "HER" arrival...karle landLOL
Call me If U need help with it... V'll call it " Mission Goldie - Blondie ... " 
Grenade Toss      ROFL

Alelee meri pyaari Sona...Yeh bereham duniya kya samjhegi tumhaari ahemiyat...koi nahin baabu chahe ye log Dilli airport udaaye ya Mumbai tum hamaare dil mein land karna...Maa kasam itni jagah hai is dil mein sirf aur sirf tumhaare liye.

Edited by tejeshec - 18 May 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by zak_ris

I don't know whether thiis track would end up leaving Suhana and Ishaan to fall in love again or not but I m definitely falling for SGP again, especially this amnesia track. The curiosity for the next episode has risen again after a  long time.

I guess the extraordinary scenes related to their cute love story always attracts us to watch SGP. I guess for past few months this was missing thats why SGP lost its essence. But now CV's are back with basics of SGP that is the extraordinary story of Ishaan-Suhana. The more they stick to this basic theme, the more success SGP will gain.

Yes yes I agree with you completely. Loving the track so far. You are right the USP of this show is Sushaan's extraordinary love story and this is what makes it so unique. The treatment is the best, its so normal, no OTTness (so far) in either Suhana or Ishaan. Both are growing together and will fall in love again. I am already totally LATTOOO over Suhana and now I am falling in love with SGP again.
Day Dreaming

very trueApprove...the excitement fr seeing SGP ws decreasd to an extnd along sum trackGeek,..bt nw its back with a bang.Dancing..it is d cuteee sushaan track dat is bringin our sgp back to actnDay Dreaming,i blv...b4 it ws ishaan whu ws initiatn dos cute interactinsBlushing,n nw its suhanaEmbarrassed..thy hav not left d balnce btwn emotion n coomedy through this track until nwThumbs Up..just,luvin SGP more n moreHug...
n suhana...i ws already mad of suhana Day Dreamingn nw im goin ga-ga ovr her alll ovr agn n agnEmbarrassed.n she luks moreee prettier nwBlushing(minus d curly hairLOL, par who bhi chalega!!Wink..)..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I know Diivi, its become just like when it started. I used to get so excited to watch the episodes and after a very long time I am feeling that same eagerness. It great!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi111192AshisGurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
For me its going back to the same SGP style of execution, simple and sweet!! all the actors are doing there bits equally good, good dialouges , great execution, excellent back ground score , the whole package, and they are having a right balance of sadness in one scene with hope and smiles the next, thats reality, we do forget what we are going through and start living normaly, then in an instance something clicks and we realise whats happening to us, Ragini is depicting the same emotions of Suhana brilliantly, she is not all having fun, flirting and masti, she knows the seriousness of the situation and saying all the things which we say in difficut circumstances that we must have somthing wrong thats why its happened to us. I am loving it too, and really hope that is stays the SGP way all the way !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivimjtruelegend111192AshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
As I m falling for RagzzzDay Dreaming...I mean SuhanaLOL...I m also Falling for SGP again Like U Rishabh Bhai Sahab...Yesterday and Today's episode was Excellent...BTW I Love SGP that Much That I never say their Epi's are Bad even though they are sometimes LOL...But Finally SGP is bak on Track nd m So happy to see SGP bak in top 10 Party...Jis Track se Koi Umed Nahi Thi Wohi Track is proving good for SGP aur Jis Track se Itni Umeed thi Woh toh Disppointing Nikla(Referring to C Track hereOuch)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

Go to top