Sasural Genda Phool

Falling for SGP again - Page 2

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zak_ris

I don't know whether thiis track would end up leaving Suhana and Ishaan to fall in love again or not but I m definitely falling for SGP again, especially this amnesia track. The curiosity for the next episode has risen again after a  long time.

I guess the extraordinary scenes related to their cute love story always attracts us to watch SGP. I guess for past few months this was missing thats why SGP lost its essence. But now CV's are back with basics of SGP that is the extraordinary story of Ishaan-Suhana. The more they stick to this basic theme, the more success SGP will gain.

Yes yes I agree with you completely. Loving the track so far. You are right the USP of this show is Sushaan's extraordinary love story and this is what makes it so unique. The treatment is the best, its so normal, no OTTness (so far) in either Suhana or Ishaan. Both are growing together and will fall in love again. I am already totally LATTOOO over Suhana and now I am falling in love with SGP again.
😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Call me If U need help with it... V'll call it " Mission Goldie - Blondie ... " 
      🤣

Alelee meri pyaari Sona...Yeh bereham duniya kya samjhegi tumhaari ahemiyat...koi nahin baabu chahe ye log Dilli airport udaaye ya Mumbai tum hamaare dil mein land karna...Maa kasam itni jagah hai is dil mein sirf aur sirf tumhaare liye.
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes yes I agree with you completely. Loving the track so far. You are right the USP of this show is Sushaan's extraordinary love story and this is what makes it so unique. The treatment is the best, its so normal, no OTTness (so far) in either Suhana or Ishaan. Both are growing together and will fall in love again. I am already totally LATTOOO over Suhana and now I am falling in love with SGP again.
😍

very true...the excitement fr seeing SGP ws decreasd to an extnd along sum track🤓,..bt nw its back with a bang...it is d cuteee sushaan track dat is bringin our sgp back to actn😍,i blv...b4 it ws ishaan whu ws initiatn dos cute interactins☺️,n nw its suhana😳..thy hav not left d balnce btwn emotion n coomedy through this track until nw👍🏼..just,luvin SGP more n more🤗...
n suhana...i ws already mad of suhana 😍n nw im goin ga-ga ovr her alll ovr agn n agn😳.n she luks moreee prettier nw☺️(minus d curly hair😆, par who bhi chalega!!😉..)..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know Diivi, its become just like when it started. I used to get so excited to watch the episodes and after a very long time I am feeling that same eagerness. It great!😃
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me its going back to the same SGP style of execution, simple and sweet!! all the actors are doing there bits equally good, good dialouges , great execution, excellent back ground score , the whole package, and they are having a right balance of sadness in one scene with hope and smiles the next, thats reality, we do forget what we are going through and start living normaly, then in an instance something clicks and we realise whats happening to us, Ragini is depicting the same emotions of Suhana brilliantly, she is not all having fun, flirting and masti, she knows the seriousness of the situation and saying all the things which we say in difficut circumstances that we must have somthing wrong thats why its happened to us. I am loving it too, and really hope that is stays the SGP way all the way !!
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As I m falling for Ragzzz😍...I mean Suhana😆...I m also Falling for SGP again Like U Rishabh Bhai Sahab...Yesterday and Today's episode was Excellent...BTW I Love SGP that Much That I never say their Epi's are Bad even though they are sometimes 😆...But Finally SGP is bak on Track nd m So happy to see SGP bak in top 10 🥳...Jis Track se Koi Umed Nahi Thi Wohi Track is proving good for SGP aur Jis Track se Itni Umeed thi Woh toh Disppointing Nikla(Referring to C Track here)
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

For me its going back to the same SGP style of execution, simple and sweet!! all the actors are doing there bits equally good, good dialouges , great execution, excellent back ground score , the whole package, and they are having a right balance of sadness in one scene with hope and smiles the next, thats reality, we do forget what we are going through and start living normaly, then in an instance something clicks and we realise whats happening to us, Ragini is depicting the same emotions of Suhana brilliantly, she is not all having fun, flirting and masti, she knows the seriousness of the situation and saying all the things which we say in difficut circumstances that we must have somthing wrong thats why its happened to us. I am loving it too, and really hope that is stays the SGP way all the way !!

Amen summa amen😃
GurpreetD thumbnail

Amen summa amen😃

BTW Di Wat does this Mean??😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

BTW Di Wat does this Mean??😳

😲you don't know what that means??? haila!!! Array mere bholo naath...when you finish praying you say "Amen" so us Muslims say "Amen summa Amen"
😲

GurpreetD thumbnail

😲you don't know what that means??? haila!!! Array mere bholo naath...when you finish praying you say "Amen" so us Muslims say "Amen summa Amen"
😲

No I dont😳...But I love the way Muslims says Amen😊...But again wats its Meaning Di???😳
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago