OMG! Dev boy phulease give us a break! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Geekgod

@Preethi...have you heard of chick-magnets? I don't mean the Dudes who get all the girls. I am talking about  the Dudes who fall for all the girls even  If they(girls) as much as twitch,move,breathe. Well, Dev is that kinda chick-magnet. Or else there's no explanation for the warp-speed at which he fell for NandiniπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†Oh Geek tell me about it... She smiles she falls on him she scolds him and BINGO! He is in love with her...

Why has he spared Lachhi and Beeji till now...😑
Preethi Jee: Me feel like banging my head after reading the update because Dev is all set to tie the knot third time without showing any sign of pondering that he has a wife in coma and that he duped Geet.
Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
Goddamn! Whats so funny about bad mouthing Nandini...😑 I wanted to strangle him. And Geet confronting him in a funny way😑 
Forget Dev, if it had been even Vicky i would have expected Geet to have given one tight slap before even talking and here they are making her scolding Dev a comedy... Do they enven know to spell the word COMEDY! 😑
Originally posted by an12345678

Preethi Jee: Me feel like banging my head after reading the update because Dev is all set to tie the knot third time with showing any sign of pondering that he has a wife in coma and that he duped Geet.

there you go Dhakku! As i said in a post earlier today! Dev is one of those blesseed ones who has the cake and eats it too... not once or twice but 4 times..😑
Originally posted by sia.k_1

I hav lost it after seeing dev-geet acting like "we are buddies"...😑😑😑😑
Yes Sia... but i was digesting that for the cause of the serial coz we cannot watch it unless we try to get over it. But then this is just too much...

Bro i love her!

Geet mein nandini se pyar kartha hun... Damn it! This guy is🀬
Agree with you Preeths!!!!!!!

CVs ne es show ka pack kar diya hai.. Why they are  torturing  us? Pehele double AA batteries and now Devini. Hello cvs ji, we r here to watch Gurti's sizzling chemistry( waise we can watch bio tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) 
Wake up CVs!!!
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
I agree with you . Pata nahi ye kya ho raha hai...
Originally posted by happygolucky

Agree with you Preeths!!!!!!!

CVs ne es show ka pack kar diya hai.. Why they are  torturing  us? Pehele double AA batteries and now Devini. Hello cvs ji, we r here to watch Gurti's sizzling chemistry( waise we can watch bio tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) 
Wake up CVs!!!
Avi! Hum loga bekaar mein khun jala rahe hai... I am just getting super pissed with the long face of Dev... 😑 We are expecting Gurti chemistry bio! πŸ˜† Both stay at an arms distance from each other... And that jinxed SR they did in Mars style fully clothed..😑
Preeti - I dont understand how geet can be shown talking so casually with dev.. To an extent it was fine, but today was nonsense😑
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

I agree with you . Pata nahi ye kya ho raha hai...
BHEJA FRY!😑