OMG! Dev boy phulease give us a break!

Posted: 12 years ago
Man this Dev guy! Seriously! Nuts!

Falls in love at the drop of the hat. Damn it! He is behaving like teenager. He is married twice for god sake! And side track meera..

And he cooly says he loves Nandini... 😑

There is a limit to everything. Shamelessly he admits to Geet!😑🀒

Seriously he needs a Devchi from Maan... Damn... i am trying to swallow the lump in my throat about his touchy feely relationship with Maneet now this. Before that goes down the digestive system, this ! 🀬

Atleast boy have some shame... Now he is admitting it to MSK! 🀒 He just needs a shoulder to cry like a cry baby... Meera then now Geet and MSK! 😑

Goddamn! Whats so funny about bad mouthing Nandini...😑 I wanted to strangle him. And Geet confronting him in a funny way😑
Forget Dev, if it had been even Vicky i would have expected Geet to have given one tight slap before even talking and here they are making her scolding Dev a comedy... Do they enven know to spell the word COMEDY! 😑

Nothing against Samir Sharma. I love him! Yes i love Samir... He is just doing his job...

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Preethi jee, what is his fault when he is born solely to fall in love at the drop of the hat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣

Kya um log rote rahte ho...'itne jhatko ke baad tume ...aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'...when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'...and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'...''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi'...'per tumahra rishta'...uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... ...'.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na 'koi saaaja'...teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Maan song for you

Vah vah ramji jodi kya banayi re...
mere bhai ke life main ladkyon kee line lagayi re...

Creative song for you

Kho gaya kho gaya...brain kahin kho gaya...
Use kerke pehle baar...rakh diya mere yaar...
aab nahi jagta ...assa so agya
Kho gaya kho gaya...

Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Preethi jee, what is his fault when he is born solely to fall in love at the drop of the hat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dhakku... mein try kar rahi hun... Usko bkhsne keliye... I am trying you know sincerely. 😑 I tried to put myself in the frame of mind that boss this is a serial this is the season 2... this is..😑

But come on there is a limit to stupidity... He wants to live!Damn it... he should be rotting in jail you know..😑

He is behaving like falling in love with every woman he crosses is his birth right!😲
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Nothing against Samir Sharma. I love him! Yes i love Samir... He is just doing his job...

me too

yes dev is so so hopeless, he tells geet (the woman he ruined) and then he tells msk, seriously he is all mad, me think he needs hospital attention now ASAP
@Preethi...have you heard of chick-magnets? I don't mean the Dudes who get all the girls. I am talking about  the Dudes who fall for all the girls even  If they(girls) as much as twitch,move,breathe. Well, Dev is that kinda chick-magnet. Or else there's no explanation for the warp-speed at which he fell for NandiniπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

me too

yes dev is so so hopeless, he tells geet (the woman he ruined) and then he tells msk, seriously he is all mad, me think he needs hospital attention now ASAP
Only if the CVs would have killed Dev ka character and shown Samir Sharma as Vicky... This all would have made so much sense...  Even NT would then return back as DEV ki Vidhwa to have his share... showing some forge papers of power of autorney ...which she can easily do...  That track could have made more sense...

OMG.. Creatives... why can't you think πŸ˜†
don't worry guys , cvs are digging their own grave. actually they couldn't understand how to wind up geet serial .so if they show this kind of crap story  ,automatically trps will affect and they can wind up the serial. any way it is good for both lead actors hey may get some other good projects.as t
I hav lost it after seeing dev-geet acting like "we are buddies"...😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by kuls11

🀣

Kya um log rote rahte ho...'itne jhatko ke baad tume ...aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'...when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'...and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'...''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi'...'per tumahra rishta'...uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... ...'.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na 'koi saaaja'...teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Maan song for you

Vah vah ramji jodi kya banayi re...
mere bhai ke life main ladkyon kee line lagayi re...

Creative song for you

Kho gaya kho gaya...brain kahin kho gaya...
Use kerke pehle baar...rakh diya mere yaar...
aab nahi jagta ...assa so agya
Kho gaya kho gaya...

I so agree with, and great innovative idea to use these songs!!!!!!!!!!!