Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG! Dev boy phulease give us a break!

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Man this Dev guy! Seriously! Nuts!

Falls in love at the drop of the hat. Damn it! He is behaving like teenager. He is married twice for god sake! And side track meera..

And he cooly says he loves Nandini... Angry

There is a limit to everything. Shamelessly he admits to Geet!AngryDead

Seriously he needs a Devchi from Maan... Damn... i am trying to swallow the lump in my throat about his touchy feely relationship with Maneet now this. Before that goes down the digestive system, this ! Censored

Atleast boy have some shame... Now he is admitting it to MSK! Dead He just needs a shoulder to cry like a cry baby... Meera then now Geet and MSK! Angry

Goddamn! Whats so funny about bad mouthing Nandini...Angry I wanted to strangle him. And Geet confronting him in a funny wayAngry
Forget Dev, if it had been even Vicky i would have expected Geet to have given one tight slap before even talking and here they are making her scolding Dev a comedy... Do they enven know to spell the word COMEDY! Angry

Nothing against Samir Sharma. I love him! Yes i love Samir... He is just doing his job...

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 18 May 2011 at 11:02am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12Minozkrishnameerapurvimgurpreet28yadanuChaudhrytmnishi_I-fiankuhu18AmoureuxSerendipity..Silentsoul-lazybee-sumona28kirti_fiji

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL Preethi jee, what is his fault when he is born solely to fall in love at the drop of the hat. LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12anks_amsAtiffaIndigoBluesPreethi-Preminishi_I-fianSerendipity..kirti_fiji

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ROFL

Kya um log rote rahte ho...'itne jhatko ke baad tume ...aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'...when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'...and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'...''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi'...'per tumahra rishta'...uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... ...'.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na 'koi saaaja'...teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Maan song for you

Vah vah ramji jodi kya banayi re...
mere bhai ke life main ladkyon kee line lagayi re...

Creative song for you

Kho gaya kho gaya...brain kahin kho gaya...
Use kerke pehle baar...rakh diya mere yaar...
aab nahi jagta ...assa so agya
Kho gaya kho gaya...

Edited by kuls11 - 18 May 2011 at 10:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66Preethi-Premi_Invincible_

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

LOLLOLLOL Preethi jee, what is his fault when he is born solely to fall in love at the drop of the hat. LOLLOLLOL

Dhakku... mein try kar rahi hun... Usko bkhsne keliye... I am trying you know sincerely. Angry I tried to put myself in the frame of mind that boss this is a serial this is the season 2... this is..Angry

But come on there is a limit to stupidity... He wants to live!Damn it... he should be rotting in jail you know..Angry

He is behaving like falling in love with every woman he crosses is his birth right!Shocked

SilentsoulTaiyokirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Nothing against Samir Sharma. I love him! Yes i love Samir... He is just doing his job...

me too

yes dev is so so hopeless, he tells geet (the woman he ruined) and then he tells msk, seriously he is all mad, me think he needs hospital attention now ASAP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiSilentsoul

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Preethi...have you heard of chick-magnets? I don't mean the Dudes who get all the girls. I am talking about  the Dudes who fall for all the girls even  If they(girls) as much as twitch,move,breathe. Well, Dev is that kinda chick-magnet. Or else there's no explanation for the warp-speed at which he fell for NandiniLOLTongue

-Deepzz-Preethi-PremiSilentsoul

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

me too

yes dev is so so hopeless, he tells geet (the woman he ruined) and then he tells msk, seriously he is all mad, me think he needs hospital attention now ASAP
Only if the CVs would have killed Dev ka character and shown Samir Sharma as Vicky... This all would have made so much sense...  Even NT would then return back as DEV ki Vidhwa to have his share... showing some forge papers of power of autorney ...which she can easily do...  That track could have made more sense...

OMG.. Creatives... why can't you think LOL

krishnameeraPreethi-Premi

aditiprem Senior Member
aditiprem
aditiprem

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
don't worry guys , cvs are digging their own grave. actually they couldn't understand how to wind up geet serial .so if they show this kind of crap story  ,automatically trps will affect and they can wind up the serial. any way it is good for both lead actors hey may get some other good projects.as t

wala66Preethi-Premi

Go to top