embroiders I Luv U AhamJi on socks & hanky

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xirp0y_from-the-sets-of-saath-nibhana-saathiya_shortfilms

From the sets of Saathiya video, Gopi or rather Rashi most likely embroiders I love you Aham Ji on his socks and handkerchief. His definitely going to blow...😛 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing nafisa its rashi's karnama
-Nafisa- thumbnail
It's really a nice video off screen Aham goes on bended knee and declares his love for Gopi with a bunch of very beautiful flowers, or it's adorable, I've watched it 5 times already.
shobi12500 thumbnail
ya really very nice scene i wish it happens in real story where bent down on his knees and give flowers to gopi and confess his love but our aham  is a jerk i know he will never do this on screen
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

ya really very nice scene i wish it happens in real story where bent down on his knees and give flowers to gopi and confess his love but our aham  is a jerk i know he will never do this on screen

Yep definitely his character is not selfless or the type to do it and risk rejection or being shown as weak in front of everyone. Some people perceive giving your heart to someone as a sign of weakness. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i wish that was me instead of gopi taking the flowers of nazim
D'awww
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
am blushing as well. Lol joke 
lucky gia
shobi12500 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Yep definitely his character is not selfless or the type to do it and risk rejection or being shown as weak in front of everyone. Some people perceive giving your heart to someone as a sign of weakness. 

who is saying that giving to someone is a sign of weakness i think he is a jerk who ever says that
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha, the funny part is everybody will know as Gopi is illiterate how can she spell I love you?

Btw, great video Nafisa, thanks a million for sharing! 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Ha ha, the funny part is everybody will know as Gopi is illiterate how can she spell I love you?

Btw, great video Nafisa, thanks a million for sharing! 

exactly but again it's going to be ignored, but maybe they will surprise us and that husband of hers will start using his noggin and say what's going on here, she can't read or write so how she can embroider letters like this and he will question her...as she can't lie she will tell him it was rashi's doing.