India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

anukalp's sister

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
is spoilt brat who needs to reduce and wear her sarees well! 

she looks worse in the sarees and the long sleeve bloses!!! eeeks... the girl needs a good dietician and some workouts!!! sorry to be nasty just don't like the way the character and actor comes across!!!

the show otherwise has some entertainment! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tricia123Garkhelsunswtbaby

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Her looks wise i have no problem...i had only problem with her character...they are showing hetal a bit egoistic and selfish...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavliShas3swtbabyJuna04ibelieveinpink

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@wooster Please refrain from making comments on actor's physical appearance as that is not allowed on If-forums but feel free to discuss the changes you want to see in Hetal's character in the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3sherma

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
She is behaving so childish and complaining for no reason and only making the situatuions complicated unnecassarily. Baa and Bejal are hopeless and just destroying her relations with her in-laws.
In todays episode Hetal says to Amba ji that not every girl is so lucky to get a saas like Amba ji, so stupid, I think Amba ji has mostly been very unfair and strict throughout and she has treated Mona very badly. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusShas3mittijalebinycsweetie

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maja

She is behaving so childish and complaining for no reason and only making the situatuions complicated unnecassarily. Baa and Bejal are hopeless and just destroying her relations with her in-laws.
In todays episode Hetal says to Amba ji that not every girl is so lucky to get a saas like Amba ji, so stupid, I think Amba ji has mostly been very unfair and strict throughout and she has treated Mona very badly. 
i agree hetal is being stupid and childish but cant blame her totally for today,she was very excited for movie and her plan got cancel,as normal wives do yhey cant remove anger on any1 else so remove it on husband,poor karan(he must be thinking MAINE PYAR KYUN KIYA?Smile)BUT  itink it is a part and parcel of marriage
and hetal saying it to ambaji,first i thought wat nonsense she is talking but then i realised for evry child her mother is the best,howerevr good my saas is i will alwys prefer my mther,if u go to see ambaji used to slap hetal shout at her bbut hetal prefers her,thats wat amther and daughter relation is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
[. [/QUOTE]i agree hetal is being stupid and childish but cant blame her totally for today,she was very excited for movie and her plan got cancel,as normal wives do yhey cant remove anger on any1 else so remove it on husband,poor karan(he must be thinking MAINE PYAR KYUN KIYA?Smile)BUT  itink it is a part and parcel of marriage
and hetal saying it to ambaji,first i thought wat nonsense she is talking but then i realised for evry child her mother is the best,howerevr good my saas is i will alwys prefer my mther,if u go to see ambaji used to slap hetal shout at her bbut hetal prefers her,thats wat amther and daughter relation is
[/QUOTE]

I fully agree and understand very well her frustation when she couldnt go to the movie and instead have to work in the kitchen and make food for the guests.

Regarding mother daughter relation it is true although sometimes very unfair. Saas bahu and nanad bhabi relations are very special and delicate.

Actually it is both ways. It always hurts more when saas is saying something to her daughter-in-law than the mother and in the same way saas too feels equally hurt when her bahu is replying back or disrespecting than her own daughter. These are complicated relations and has very thin lines.

It is unfortunate but the bitter truths in life.Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coralnymphbeetaurusShas3sherma

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

Her looks wise i have no problem...i had only problem with her character...they are showing hetal a bit egoistic and selfish...

well said! She misunderstands everything...and acts like a small child...breaking into a pout, sobby expression, and throwing tantrums...and then telling her own mother that she doesn't like her MIL...when her MIL is so kind, soft, and sweet! 

She doesn't deserve such a nice family...she's being too crabby all-time!

Lookwise...I agree no problems what so ever...she's pretty and can be so beautiful when she's not being a cry baby or selfish!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addict

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
she was looking better in salwaar suits before marriage. now she is so selfish, she always compares herself with sweety. I dont like her after marriage.   hetal has to eat punjabi food not gujrati . becoz mona is adjusted to gujrati food

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index