Jagaya's khaata band :D

chulbuli7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally, we get to see the results of some good steps taken by Bhairon to teach J a lesson. I loved the look on J's face when he got to know that his bank account is closed. Oh poor fellow... what is he gonna do now? Do a part-time job as he mentioned in a previous episode. But right now he has only 24 hr extension to submit his college fee. Ab kya karega? Gauri se maangega?? or will Kunda tai lend him some more money? He already owes her for the mangalsutra she bought on his behalf for G. 
The old saying is, "Jaisa karoge, waisa bharoge". Jagya's bad time started... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
some how i think they want us to start feeling bad for Jagya. 
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@chulbuli7
actually it's good to see jag getting what he deserves👏 even i want to know what's he going to do now😈

@avyarima 
even i feel like the CVs are actually trying to create sympathy in the hearts of the audiences so that they can re-unite Jaan. that's why jag was remembering anandi's cooking skills & all that. that's why he's shown not behaving properly... way he used to be in front of gauri. 
is that why gauri will turn negative? so that jag will then dump gauri & say sorry to anandi & his family for a happy reunion celebration🤢... i'm even scared of these thoughts. i hate to say this but i think the CVs are planning all this to get Jaan back together😕
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
please let anandi finish her education this time. jagya and anandi reunion can wait. please dont lose the central message of the story right now. i think its progressing very well and should allow the character of anandi to blossom.

once anandi is independent, then cvs can progress jagya/anandi story, and preferably to a conclusion where both of them are NOT together. I'd hate to see anandi with this scumbag!! Today Gauri, tomorrow it could be for some other reason. Once a cheater always a cheater.
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When you're doing MS, you can't actually do a job as well. Just not possible.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But the fees in Govt colleges is far less than private-sometimes your stipend itself suffices to pay fees-dunno which medical college accepts cheques-they usually take cash or DD only!!!!!
Some Pgs actually do per case extra work to earn some money as well as experience-happend in my college but that was for exceptionally good ones not gud for nothings like jgya types!!
Edited by india2050 - 12 years ago
ab pata chalega bache ko aate daal chawal ka bhav😆once the responsibility of earning comes love shove everything takes a back seat, now would like to see how much he will pamper gauri and the actual depth of his LOVE
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Still he is thinking abt himself dad ne mera acc band kar diya?? mere bare mein socha bhi nahi...😡

Jaise tumne bahut apne bade bujurgo ke bare mein aur unke sanman ke bare mein socha 🤢 pathetic guy i tell you
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambodidi

When you're doing MS, you can't actually do a job as well. Just not possible.

all the doctors in this serial have too much free time😉-they  even sit around playing antakshari🤪😆
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha100

Still he is thinking abt himself dad ne mera acc band kar diya?? mere bare mein socha bhi nahi...😡

Jaise tumne bahut apne bade bujurgo ke bare mein aur unke sanman ke bare mein socha 🤢 pathetic guy i tell you

That is jagya's true nature😡 - I,ME,MYSELF,😡 I should be happy,everybody should think about my needs, baaki duniyaa jaaye bhaad mein...