India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagaya's khaata band :D

chulbuli7 Groupbie
chulbuli7
chulbuli7

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Finally, we get to see the results of some good steps taken by Bhairon to teach J a lesson. I loved the look on J's face when he got to know that his bank account is closed. Oh poor fellow... what is he gonna do now? Do a part-time job as he mentioned in a previous episode. But right now he has only 24 hr extension to submit his college fee. Ab kya karega? Gauri se maangega?? or will Kunda tai lend him some more money? He already owes her for the mangalsutra she bought on his behalf for G. 
The old saying is, "Jaisa karoge, waisa bharoge". Jagya's bad time started... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanjayanti_djSuchi-

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
some how i think they want us to start feeling bad for Jagya. Ouch
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@chulbuli7
actually it's good to see jag getting what he deservesClap even i want to know what's he going to do nowEvil Smile

@avyarima 
even i feel like the CVs are actually trying to create sympathy in the hearts of the audiences so that they can re-unite Jaan. that's why jag was remembering anandi's cooking skills & all that. that's why he's shown not behaving properly... way he used to be in front of gauri. 
is that why gauri will turn negative? so that jag will then dump gauri & say sorry to anandi & his family for a happy reunion celebrationDead... i'm even scared of these thoughts. i hate to say this but i think the CVs are planning all this to get Jaan back togetherConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7avyarima

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
please let anandi finish her education this time. jagya and anandi reunion can wait. please dont lose the central message of the story right now. i think its progressing very well and should allow the character of anandi to blossom.

once anandi is independent, then cvs can progress jagya/anandi story, and preferably to a conclusion where both of them are NOT together. I'd hate to see anandi with this scumbag!! Today Gauri, tomorrow it could be for some other reason. Once a cheater always a cheater.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7RBO_AddicthookedpjyoSuchi-

ambodidi Senior Member
ambodidi
ambodidi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
When you're doing MS, you can't actually do a job as well. Just not possible.
india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
But the fees in Govt colleges is far less than private-sometimes your stipend itself suffices to pay fees-dunno which medical college accepts cheques-they usually take cash or DD only!!!!!
Some Pgs actually do per case extra work to earn some money as well as experience-happend in my college but that was for exceptionally good ones not gud for nothings like jgya types!!

Edited by india2050 - 19 May 2011 at 5:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Still he is thinking abt himself dad ne mera acc band kar diya?? mere bare mein socha bhi nahi...Angry

Jaise tumne bahut apne bade bujurgo ke bare mein aur unke sanman ke bare mein socha Dead pathetic guy i tell you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index