Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 18th May 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [39.44%]
32 [45.07%]
3 [4.23%]
5 [7.04%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.41%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [2.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
i thought manav and archu run around asking apologies all the time..ConfusedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsristar_warsbhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think Manav has done far far far more good for savita than bad .If he moved away from his mother than that was for a good reason , his mother was abusing his wife so badly . She  slaps her , tried to burn her , cursing words used to flow out freely ..even called her a  baby eating diyan , manhoos and what not ...
If Manav and Archana have to apologise to anyone at all then it would be to their baby for not giving it the care that it deserved ...

Archu was always far more deewani about Manav ... I don't know what will be the reason for the actual miscarriage but so far she is more concerned about manav than the baby . After being pregnant , the baby should have been her biggest priority ...Apparantly she will go to the dealers to get manav out of jail , even after the pain she had in the hospital ...

Manav needs to feel guilty because he is the provider i nthe family .He was throwing money away so freely and not even giving his baby adequate diet and medicines and a clean place to live ...
And just saying that babay means a lot to me is not enough , where is his concern for the little one when he refuses to tell the Kaarnjkars the truth about how he got the money and that his baby needs medicines ...
Then he has this long speech about how he is ghar ka beta blah blah blah ...

In my opinion they both do not owe any apologies to either of their parents .I think it is their families ...not just Deshmukh but also those Karanjkars that should feel bad .Not just savita but even that woman Varsha , and the rest of them for taking  so much advantage of the kindness of these two ...

Manav and Archana are not ready to be parents .They will onl tbe ready of they decide to pu ttheir baby over and above everyone else ...if they cannot do it then forget it ...just go and look after  their susraals and their families ...and there is baby sachu ...just do whatever they can for him ..please don't bring another life i nthis world to kill it with neglect  and lack of money ...

Great point Tanya Di Manav and Archana seriously owe the baby an apology. Manav saying he cares a lot about the baby will not cut it he has to do something for the baby. Archana is also just concerned about how Manav will manage. She does nto care much for the baby either. Yes, totally agree why bring another life in the world when no one willl look after it. Varsha is not any better than Savita is because she also takes advantage of Archana and Manav's goodness, even after MAnav saving their house Varsha never bothered to thank MAnav once. Satish lacks in being too nice to Varsha. Varsha will need to have someone be strict with her or else she will continue taking advantage of ArMan. Tanya Di, do you think it was Shibu in the precap who signed for Manav and if it was will Ajit want to help Shibu in attacking Manav or will he protect Manav from Shibu?

Edited by bhallarox - 18 May 2011 at 3:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I think it was Savita's hard push that started all this tummy pain.  She should really be begging pardon if MC.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsriThaneebhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
even if it was Karen, savita did not know that Archu was pregnant ...
But that woman Varsha ...AngryAngry
she knew her sister was pregnant  still she pushed her so bad and late at night Archu started the stomach pain for the first time ..
Varsha  should be happy after hearing of the miscarriage ..She was burning inside ,  could not bear it that Archu was having  a baby ..It was her buri nazar ...

Even good gentleman satish was sort of put off with manav and said ' you have everything  ( meaning the baby ) and that is why you hit varsha ...Honestly , I just dislike both of them  at this moment ...

But why blame others , when even this poor kid's own parents neglected it so badly ...

Archana gave 100 times  more concern for Sachu than she gave this poor unfortunate child ...
Her only goal in life is Manav ...and nothing  else .She is not ready to be a mother as yet ...
same goes to Manav ,his main aim in life is to be a Devta ...a very image conscious person he is ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 May 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsThaneebhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i thought manav and archu run around asking apologies all the time..ConfusedROFL
yes they do ...but the only person they should apologise to is their baby ...
All other apologies are bakwaas fazool nonsense ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsbhallaroxarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

[

Tanya Di, do you think it was Shibu in the precap who signed for Manav and if it was will Ajit want to help Shibu in attacking Manav or will he protect Manav from Shibu?

Even if Ajit comes right next to Manav's ear and screams that Shibu is cheating him , even then Manav will not listen ...Ermm

You see  Shibu is  a smart guy .He has figured it out that manav likes this devta image and just treat him with respect and agree with everything he says on his  face and then he will do exactly what I want him to do ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 May 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsarchanamanav

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Congrats to SOTD, Tany Di n all the rocking members of PR forum.
Thank you so much baby ...

You guys are thanking me . I should be thanking you all ...it's all your rocking  posts that keep me inspired enough to keep things going here .Your reviews are just the Jaan of the thread ...LOLClap

And how can I forget that it was Pallai who gave a thicko like me the idea of the poll ...I should thank her in my  Will , for all the time  she has saved me ...Hug

tanya,
Will surely take that! congrats once again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Bhalla a simple Q for ya..Inquiring mind wants to know Wink

Do u work for the serial or Kekta?

You come up with some interesting Questions Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

Go to top