Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 18th May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [39.44%]
32 [45.07%]
3 [4.23%]
5 [7.04%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.41%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [2.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Karen , savita's acting was just superb today ..When she was thinking of her two boys , I had tears in my eyes .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriJaishankarLuvSSeverstar_warsThaneearchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
one thing i still feel silly is why she won't call manav..Ermm..she says she knows they have big heart..and still she won't call..Ermm..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsThanee

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

one thing i still feel silly is why she won't call manav..Ermm..she says she knows they have big heart..and still she won't call..Ermm..
Usha, she feels so bad about the way she treated him that she doesn't wanst to face him .She knows that both of them will immediately forgive and do anything  for her and that makes the guilt even worse ..tha tis why I am happy that she is feeling bad about her mistakes fro mthe bottom of her heart ...
It's not about ' I will forgive them ' but about '  can I ever face them ' ...and she is even thinking about the times when she was pouring water on Archu's sindoor ...and smiling while doing it ...

My only worry is that  if this miscarriage happens , how will Archana take it ...she will be devastated

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriJaishankarstar_warsThaneearchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
yes..when one good thing happens they always show another bad thing..D'oh..archu will be sad and i think manav will be more sad..Ouch

star_warsThanee

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
MC surely would wake Archu up as she yet has not cared abt the baby that she is carrying..Archu does not even consider and understand Manav's feelings abt their baby...This man is crazy abt his family...would do anything for Archu and the baby...Archu One minute she is in pain, next in Dr. office and next she is at her maika involved in stressful situation..She has brought this upon herself...Pregnant woman should have baby as number 1 priority not her mayka or some woman who is first wife & sauten to her sister...Mind your own business..

BTW ArMan should be trying to find out what did they do to be in so much problems or unhappiness...May be their own karma is coming back...

When u hurt your own mother and remove yourself same is happening to you...Baby is trying to get away from parents as such...

I would never wish ArMan MC their baby in a million years but at the same time they also need to look at themselves for doing so many hurtful things with their decisions..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSevernikitagmc

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I think today marked the day where Savita has regretted all her bad deeds. As I was writing the written update today, it made me really sad to see Savita losing Sachu. What a cute relationship all of them shared. Now Savita lives a very sad, depresssing life, and I am starting to feel very sorry for Savita. I even heard Savita say she will ask Archana for forgiveness, and how she will accept them. That was a huge step for her, and Thumbs Upto Savita as she immediately realized her mistake. I was angry at how harsh Sulochana was at Savita. If Sulochana were in Savita's place owuld she like if someone said all these things to her? I think that when Manav ends up in jail Savita will invite Archana back into her house and she will be very warm toward Archana and welcoming. It's about time they show some happiness happening in the Deshmukh House but the family will not be happy with Manav going to jail.Disapprove and this is why I voted for wonderul Savita today.

JaishankarLuvSSever

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

yes..when one good thing happens they always show another bad thing..D'oh..archu will be sad and i think manav will be more sad..Ouch

Notice how all the very good people always have to suffer( Archana Manav and Savita) and all the villains (Manju, Rasika, Dharmesh always live great lives.Angry What are they trying to show us here?
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I think Manav has done far far far more good for Savita than bad .If he moved away from his mother than that was for a good reason , his mother was abusing his wife so badly . She  slaps her , tried to burn her , cursing words used to flow out freely ..even called her a  baby eating diyan , manhoos and what not ...

If Manav and Archana have to apologise to anyone at all then it would be to their baby for not giving it the care that it deserved , the baby nevert  really had a chance with the way their finances and living arrangements were looking ...
They have given love to the whole world but they have given nothing but neglect to their innocent unborn child ...Angry

Archu was always far more deewani about Manav ... I don't know what will be the reason for the actual miscarriage but so far she is more concerned about Manav than the baby . After being pregnant , the baby should have been her biggest priority ...Apparantly she will go to the dealers to get Manav out of jail , even after the pain she had in the hospital ...Obviously she will have a miscarriage .

Manav needs to feel guilty because he is the provider in the family .He was throwing money away so freely and not even giving his baby adequate diet and medicines and a clean place to live ...
And just saying that baby means a lot to me is not enough , where is his concern for the little one when he refuses to tell the Kaarnjkars the truth about how he got the money and that his baby needs medicines ...
Then he has this long speech about how he is ghar ka beta  , blah blah blah ...
I don't care what he says ...he is more interested in being the Devta than the baby's health ...

In my opinion they both do not owe any apologies to either of their parents .I think it is their families ...not just Deshmukh but also those Karanjkars that should feel bad .Not just Savita but even that woman Varsha , and the rest of them for taking  so much advantage of the kindness of these two ...

Manav and Archana are not ready to be parents .They will only be ready if they decide to put their baby over and above everyone else ...if they cannot do it then forget it ...just go and look after  their susraals and their families ...and there is baby Sachu ...just do whatever they can for him ..please don't bring another life i nthis world to kill it with neglect  and lack of money ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 May 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsbhallaroxLovePRSohamarchanamanavNisha_90

Go to top