Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 18th May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [39.44%]
32 [45.07%]
3 [4.23%]
5 [7.04%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.41%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [2.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
voting for Sulochana , she gave a reality check to Savita , yet did it in a decent way quite contrary to how Savita behaves when the former comes to her door. Savita has to realise that she has committed her fair share of mistakes, some in a fit of anger, some for meanness sake and some due to her lust for money. Once she accepts her mistakes, she'll realise how foolish she has been to mistreat and mistrust her son nd DIL, she need not apologise, her self realisation should be good enuf to pave the way for happiness and peace in Deshmukh house.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavSunoNa...Tanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
piya.. lovedd ur Ranbir's rockstar Avi..he luks hott in the film..really wish it becomes a hugee hit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiyatrixTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
congrats Tanya dear for the first SOTD anniversary...Thanks to ur hardwork n dedication that we n our PR family have been together with such a strong bond...Thank u my dear...
Just spending time with my mom n dad n enjoying home food...
Agree with u Tanya dear...Loved Savita today but wont say that to Sulo...I just cant believe that now Manav is mera Manav to sulo just coz he had given 1 lac n saved the K's...Sulo is behaving as though she has never mistrusted Manav...Hello reality check sulo has mistreated badly before like Savita treated Archu...Who is she to trust or not Savita in respect to her son when she herself cant be trusted...How will Sulo feel when the same comment is made against Sulo in respect to ARchu...
Wont she be hurt the same way like Savita...
Fine dont tell Manav address but why taunt her and all now Mera Manav business..
Let me see who comes to Manav rescue now...Savita has always come to MAnav's aid in times of need ,what has Sulo done so fat only taken help from Manav n has just given long lengthy talks..I am sorry Sulo attitude towards Savita today is not forgivable when she herself is not a perfect queen...being a mother how she cant see the motherhood of Savita...I think now probably Savita might to Manav rescue tomorrow...Manav will also know what his mother means to him n vice versa n let Sulo sit back n just keep saying Mera Manav n do nothing...Sulo just needs opportunity to talk but she has not done anything to support even Mano n she talks about Savita changing colors well Misses Sulo I think she has selective amnesia in forgetting how she has treated Manav or even Archu too...
I just want now Savita to come back take Archu away from K's...Also want Manav to just focus on his wife child n his parents alone...Keep away from K's enough is enough...
I would like to see want does Sulo do her for all her talking...This is sad to see...I hope some one tell Sulo not to fly in air with her sankaars n show her ground reality of her sankaari result in form of Vinod, Vaishu n Varsha in contrast Saivta has created 2 real gems in form of MAnav n Vandita!!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6ThaneegaurimishaDabulls23Tanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Congrats to SOTD, Tany Di n all the rocking members of PR forum.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneeLovePRSohamarchanamanavNisha_90Piyatrix

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Congrats Tanya on your first bday of SOTD...

Lots of hard work and your efforts went into putting this topic up each day just like Kools did with her commentary...Too bad how that ended...

Happy bday to SOTD..Party
Thanks a lot Varsha  ...
The way Kool's thread ended was indeed very sad .Her commentry  was a huge  attraction of this forum ...
Personally speaking , I wish she had come back but I think she wanted to move on ...she looks and acts all tough but she is a very emotional girl , it was all a bit too much ...
More than her I feel bad for you because I know how close the two of you were and when she left , it  just has not been the same for you .Each and every post of yours , I can see how much you miss her ...

At least she is doing the commentry somewhere and I hope her forum becomes very famous and doesn't stop only with Pr but goes on to review other show and movies ...
I always wanted her to have her own blog/ forum and she is doing  it now ...Thumbs Up

By the way ...if anyone here is interested , Kool has her own forum and  she does commentry in the forum  so if you guys want to enjoy her rocking  commentires , get in touch with Varsha , she will tell you about the forum ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 May 2011 at 11:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLovePRSohamgaurimisha

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Varsha dear do post the link to kools blog/forum...Thank u dear!!!
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Twinkle Twinkle Birthday Star..Star..
PR forum's brightest and happiest shining star..Cool..
Happy Birthday to Guruji's Special one year old baby..Party
Thank You so much Usha ...I want to specially thank you for always being  so supportive .Yo uare more like  a little sister to me now ...
I love sharing PMs with you and Unless I ahve not shared a Pm with you ( mostly about hamari fav Anki LOL  ) I just  don't feel my day is complete ..Thanks for always being  there ..God bless you and your family ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavgaurimisha

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

piya.. lovedd ur Ranbir's rockstar Avi..he luks hott in the film..really wish it becomes a hugee hit

I hope Zindagi milegi na dobara also does will yaar EmbarrassedLOL love Hrithik and Farhan Wink nd love yr avi , duggu looking so hawt Day Dreaming fingers crossed for Rockstar & ZNMD Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

Go to top