Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ€—Hey Di , wanted to tell you one thing 😊

I wanted a teddy from the past one month  Papa brought one four days back
It is very, very, very cuteπŸ˜πŸ€—
It is pink colour, plump like me 😊 It is so big that it doesnt fit in my both the arms 😲
I immediately called My cousin who is of my age only 😊 told her about my new gift πŸ˜ƒ We both finally came to a conclsion that we would name our Teddy GUGGU πŸ€—β€οΈ

I am very happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swati_

It is pink colour, plump like me 😊 It is so big that it doesnt fit in my both the arms 😲
I immediately called My cousin who is of my age only 😊 told her about my new gift πŸ˜ƒ We both finally came to a conclsion that we would name our Teddy GUGGU πŸ€—β€οΈ

I am very happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

OMG, I want to see Gugu ..I am sure it is very very cute ..Papas are the best , aren't they ??? 
πŸ‘πŸΌ..Swati, you named him well, Gugu is the cutest nickname ever ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Swati me too , not happy about the way Sulo behaved . My main grouse with her is that I know savita treated your girl bad but Manav is a good man and you know that.
When manju and your horrible younger daughters were calling him names in front of everyone , how come you were standing there like a statue ...
why didn't you fire all those who were talking  against him ...
If you have wronged yourself then how can you be so harsh on others ...

Anyway ...all izz well now ...I saw SBB , savita and Sulo are friends again ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swati_

I am very happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

awww sooo sweet..even i wanna see Guggu😳

absolutely dads are the sweetest persons..i lovee Father-Daughter relation the mostt..

My first teddy frm my dad was on my 16th B;day..though i have so many Teddies dat one is the mostt special thing for me  πŸ€—

absolutely agree wid you on D's and K'sπŸ‘πŸΌ

Swati_ thumbnail
Ya Tanya di and Gene daddies are the best πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
When i asked for it Dad first refused, me too did not ask about it again... then four days back only after he came from the office told me to bring one parcel kept in the car.. i went and to my surprise i saw my teddy GUGGU πŸ˜πŸ€— i was so so so happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ 
I just love teddies but this one has to be the best πŸ€—

I agree Sulo and Savita are friends now but the way cv's degraded Savita's feelings was really very bad
Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
citrusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@swati: such a nice thought naming ur teddy GUGGU πŸ€—..Awww...no doubt u love Sushant so much...πŸ‘πŸΌ..
He is Simply best na..πŸ˜›
Tanyaz thumbnail
I do sort of agree with yo uSwati .Savita is now made to look as completely  wrong...
Manav was  much more responsible for spoiling his relationship with Archan by divorcing her and proposing  to another woman while he is still married ..and Archu too very wrong in all the time  supporting  manav ..right or wrong ...
Why only blame savita ???

But now  I just hope that they show savita having  a good and comfortable life that she deserves to have in this age ...Archu will nto let her do anything now and I know savita  will take  good care of Archana as well..
I just hope manav also makes it up with Ajit ..
Swati_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: citrusy

@swati: such a nice thought naming ur teddy GUGGU πŸ€—..Awww...no doubt u love Sushant so much...πŸ‘πŸΌ..

He is Simply best na..πŸ˜›

Ya dear Sushant is simply the best and my sweetheart 😊😊 Actually many girls  ( Ufff..competition πŸ₯Ί)
Swati_ thumbnail
I know TD...
Savita and D's have suffered a lot  I for once them to lead a normal life 😊
 Ok di... Me going now. bye..take care... love u... πŸ€—
Happy b'day SOTD once again... 😊
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Tanya, sorry for the belated wishes. But Congratulations on completing one year on SOTD.πŸ‘ I applaud you for all your effort, and I wish you that this thread remains as popular as it is today for as long as you want it to be. 😳😊