Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Hey congrats for the first birthday of SOTD thread😊

thank yo u so much yaar ...πŸ€—
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
savita scene was superb yes'day i miss sachin 😭his scenes wid savita used to be hillarious..actually This track should have happened before only like savita missing manav terribly and vice versa but dey showed her placing her ego first dan her love for her son which was really stupid..if it all happened before only den ArMan wouldnt have faced so many probs today..i know noone agrees wid me but  shortage of money for ArMan has started after dey came on road only otherwise manav has plenty of money so as Manav wouldnt even have helped K's if he is in D's house..

and sulochana was pretty harsh yes'day..she was rude to savita whereas she herself forgot wat her kids have done to Manav earlier and  didnt even asked varsha once wat exactly happened dat manav slapped her..i really wanted someone to slap dat idiot for wat she did to Archu as cos of her only she is having severe stomach pain.

i still feel she wont have a MC but if it happens den its all cos of varsha and savita also..

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

savita scene was superb yes'day i miss sachin 😭his scenes wid savita used to be hillarious..actually This track should have happened before only like savita missing manav terribly and vice versa but dey showed her placing her ego first dan her love for her son which was really stupid..if it all happened before only den ArMan wouldnt have faced so many probs today..i know noone agrees wid me but  shortage of money for ArMan has started after dey came on road only otherwise manav has plenty of money so as Manav wouldnt even have helped K's if he is in D's house..

and sulochana was pretty harsh yes'day..she was rude to savita whereas she herself forgot wat her kids have done to Manav earlier and  didnt even asked varsha once wat exactly happened dat manav slapped her..i really wanted someone to slap dat idiot for wat she did to Archu as cos of her only she is having severe stomach pain.

i still feel she wont have a MC but if it happens den its all cos of varsha and savita also..

Agree with you esp the part in bold...

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats, Tanyaz for completing one year of this lovely thread!
Thanks again for enriching  this forum and providing a platform for expressing one's views!
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u Thanee n Tanya s enjoyed Savita with Ghar ka khanna...First half was one of the best PR epi part for me with Usha ji superb acting πŸ‘...

If I get a chance to visit PR sets Thanee I will specially convey ur tips about MAnav shirts to Sush πŸ˜†
today i voted for savita.finally a mother heart's speaks.finally her love for manav win over her ego.finally we see a loving mother which is lost for sometimes.happy to see she finally realise her mistake.she also finally able to see the goodness archu.in sbs i see she accept arman.i always want to see a happy desmukh familly.finally that is going to happen.i am happy for that.
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry tanya di , i m not able to post much due to sum randomn stuffs ...but u rock ..and yr thread rock and yr thread vassi's also rockπŸ˜†... i remember wen i had joined india -forums , i was a silent person .. d 1st person to whom i sent a pm were u wid a q's "apko sab guruji kyun kahte hain"""πŸ˜†...
badhai...
waise  i hav also cleared d cut off for IIT...
not sure whether ill be regular den...
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Tanya di πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Coming to the episode now

I am very angry on Sulo 😑 Who the hell gave her rights to say Mera Manav when she has slapped him twice. When she has misunderstood Manav several times 😑 
You know di when i got angry on her , poor savita when asked for water she did not even give her 😑 I felt very bad for Savita  The way she was begging was very disturbibg and heart wrenching  

Somebody tell Sulo , the way Savita has lived her life Sulo cant even think about it 😑 For one day Manohar drank alcohol and Sulo insulted him , Savita has survived for 30 years with her drunkard husband  
Even after having the best facilities Sulo's kids have failed miserably in their life 🀒 , while Savita has brought up her kids in the worst situation and they are gem as a person 😊
Savita's kids whatever may be the situation are always there for each other . Manav and Vandita would do anything for each others happiness , while the same cannot be said about her kids    Varsha and Vaishu dont even think once before insultimg Archu 😑
Till date though uneducated Manav has never relied on his father for Money . while Vinod though educated was shamelessly sitting and earning nothing😑
Though drunkard Manav and Vandita have never insulted Damodar, while Vaishu and Vinod did not even think once 😑
       In short i am very angry on Sulo for insulting Savita who has survived in the worst conditions 😑 I want Manav to pamper Savita and Archu and give them all the happines they deserve πŸ€—