Manav
Archana
Vinod
Manjusha
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright, I am going to hit the bed now again congrats to Tanya Di for her anniversary.πŸ‘πŸΌ Had lots of fun over here, and I hope that we can continue our wonderful SOTD thread, and Tanya Di keep in mind that the only reason this fun is going on is only because of YOU! So, you should be really proud of yourself! I am also proud of all the members who voted and posted their opinions, let's keep it this way! Good night everyone😊
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Voted for Savita for finally realizing how wrong she was to Archana and Manav and wanting one chance to make things right. It is about time she realized what she lost

Sulochana, while her anger is justified she does sound hypocriticial given she hasn't always been supportive of Manav and Archana. Sulochana kicked them out too and didn't want anything to do with them, it was only when she found out about Archana's illness that she dropped her ego and accepted their marriage. The same way she got a second chance, she should give Savita a chance to make things right. It is not her place to control what happens between Savita, Manav and Archana.

Manav, I am disappointed how he's written he can find money to help others in an instant yet struggles when it comes to providing for his wife and child. I just hope Archana is okay

Manju, I don't blame her for being annoyed she found a perfect solution that benefits everyone but Vinod wants to do things his way. Honestly at times I understand why Manju has enough of her in laws, they can be stubborn

well said.. i too said the same for manju.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by ArManFan1

.. I wish we have such scenes now as Savita Aai has realised her mistakes and is ready to accept ArMan.. Hope she will be the best MIL and not change for any reason...

I want to see Savita dance and also I hope that Savita and Damodar have a better relationship now ...

Sulochana Aai - I actually liked her today though she over did it... 

I also thought she overdid it ..She had neevr said a word to Manju when she had called manav manhoos  and did not yell at her famil ywhen manav was accused of being  a thief ... so might as well forgive savita too ...

Archana - Loved her for understanding Manav... She is so selfless... She immediately understood that Manav is missing her mom and suggested him to meet her even after what she went through there...
I am happy she keeps no illfeelings towards savita , infact she will happily go and apologise to her if she is given a chance ...

Manav - Loved him in the hospital... He was so good there...
I am angry with him today yaar ..This lack of funds that they are facing ..It is his fault ...He has money for everyone but not for Archana and his baby ...and I  know he keeps talking  about making Archu's dreams come true but it's only talk...when yo ucannot even give her medicines when she is pregnant and proepr food then what dreams are you talking  about ...

Now it is high time both Archana and Manav should start thinking about themselves and their baby... Baby needs attention and is very critical... Again Manav is on the road thinking how to get money for Archu's treatment 😑.. Why these behave like this?? Why cant they be little practical?? If Manav would have 1 lakh rupees then he would have easily given that for Archu's medicines and also treatment.. Satish knew Manav's financial problems and even then he never approached Manav till now.. Hope he will do atleast now and Manav will get the money...
Manav should call satish or tell Vinod that he needs 20 000 ASAP... He  used to call tarun for everything but what append to him now ...

Completely forgot congrats SOTD for completing one year, time just flies by!!

Originally posted by Dabulls23

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]So lets just again agree to disagree...We will be debating until the cows come home...πŸ˜†
Agree to disagree is a great idea .Specially at this  time  after replying to so many posts ...πŸ˜†

You only see all faults in Savita or Everyone else but your favorite..I give u this much credit you do go off on Archu and Mannu for very short time when they do something wrong but than you do find some way to defend them by blaming Shrav or Savita...A permenantly  black listed people in your book...It is fine by me as you are entitled to your opinion as I am..πŸ˜ƒ
I don't blame Sharavni ,In fact I am talking  about Sharavni afetr a long long time ..She is no longer part of the show ..I only talk about her when there is talk of baby sachu ...
Will talk about Shraavni if she comes  back ...why now ???
Savita , yes ...and I do blame her  for a lot that has gone wrong but she is not the only one I blame ...a whole load of others too are tobe blamed ..and of course I blame Archana and manav whebn they deserve to be blasted ...

Given Savita has done bad things b4 but she has come a looong way since than..She  has done her share of wrong things but there was a culprit who is from Archana's family...Savita is not the same person she was when ArMan got married the first time 😳
I am very happy with savita  today ..I even called her Super savita .I hope she stays this way ...at least for some time ...

Those who are married and have children especially boys will understand what this woman is going thru when they get to be her age..I am the first one to point Savita's mistake or show disappointment with her..But what I have seen in a loong time is ArMan making stupid decisionss and poking their noses where they dont belong..
I am ver yangry at Arman for  the way they have treated their baby ,Archu only is concerned with manav and manav is still more interested in being the Devta , the  insaniyat baba and not a good responsible father .Just talking  about the baby is not going to help , he should have had money with him.His not talking to satish for sharing the loan cost is somethign I am very angry about and have bneen saying it agaiin and again ,..

Too much of involvement with her family and none with his..It should be balanced but right now it is lopsided..
That was savita's fault , she threw them out na ..But thank God it is all sorted out
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Voted for Savita for finally realizing how wrong she was to Archana and Manav and wanting one chance to make things right. It is about time she realized what she lost
It was a good show today Mandy .That was a very emotional scene when savita was missing her boys ...

Sulochana, while her anger is justified she does sound hypocriticial given she hasn't always been supportive of Manav and Archana. Sulochana kicked them out too and didn't want anything to do with them, it was only when she found out about Archana's illness that she dropped her ego and accepted their marriage. The same way she got a second chance, she should give Savita a chance to make things right. It is not her place to control what happens between Savita, Manav and Archana.
Yup, well said , It was hypocritical ..Where is her lashings when Manju and Varsha call manav manhoos ...

Manav, I am disappointed how he's written he can find money to help others in an instant yet struggles when it comes to providing for his wife and child. I just hope Archana is okay
I am very very disappointed with Manav's character  ..He really has no money at all for his wife and his baby .He makes money but gives it away ...and then for others he spends , takes loans like he took loan for manohar  , took loan for Varsha  ...but when it comes to poor Archana and her baby , he just doesn't...

Manju, I don't blame her for being annoyed she found a perfect solution that benefits everyone but Vinod wants to do things his way. Honestly at times I understand why Manju has enough of her in laws, they can be stubborn
Manju was so right today ...I felt  sorry for her actually ..she was right .Why is no one asking mr. money bags satish and the brat Varsha to chip in ...
Voted for sulochana. She and chawl ladies made some things sank into savita's head (thick skull). It is good to see savita remembering all her past evil and cruel behaviour. She was also remembering all the good things manav has done for her. I wish they didn't show the scene, savita with a smile pouring water on archana's head to wash the sindoor. That made me remember many many evil things that savita has done, which no human will/can do. Hope she changed for good. Hope chawl ladies will keep reminding her. If she stays good she can live peaceful in her old age.
Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
I think Savita was remorseful before she came over to be scolded more about how she treated Archana and Manav. I believe Savita is truly remorseful for her actions and wants an opportunity to make things right, Sulochana should have told her where Manav and Archana were. Sulochana is in no position to be harsh with Savita given her history with Manav and Archana, she's done her fair share of wrong to them.
Originally posted by aisha10

congrats for completing one yr  of SOTD  πŸ‘
thanks Aisha .. did you vote for anyone  today ...😊
Originally posted by karsri

Voted for sulochana. She made some things sank into savita's head (thick skull). It is good to see savita remembering all her past evil and cruel behaviour. She was also remembering all the good things manav has done for her. I wish they didn't show the scene, savita with a smile pouring water on archana's head to wash the sindoor. That made me remember many many evil things that savita has done, which no human will/can do. Hope she changed for good.
I just hope they show some happy times  in the Deshmukh house now ..Some proper genuine happy times ...
that scene was bad ...her remembering all that was good ...
I hope they show something  like this for others too who have made some wrong mistakes ...I would love to see varsha feeling guilty ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago