Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Update will be posted in 15 minutes😊
guruji..you put today as feb  18 2011..🤔..why..🤔
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
yaar , am going paagal today , that's why ...

Nicki even told me but I still didn't correct it properly ...

thanks for letting me know ... my silly vaccume cleaner has gone kaput , I took it to the service place ...also some other imp things  ...🤢

Bu tmy stocks are rocking ...after a long long time ...🥳
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanya Di, I have also joined the koolsadhu forum, would you like to join as well? It would be very fun if you joined as well😊
Originally posted by Tanyaz

yaar , am going paagal today , that's why ...

Nicki even told me but I still didn't correct it properly ...

thanks for letting me know ... my silly vaccume cleaner has gone kaput , I took it to the service place ...also some other imp things  ...🤢

Bu tmy stocks are rocking ...after a long long time ...🥳

Is everything alright Tanya Di?

Voted for Sulochana for knocking some sense into Savita.  Mothers can be wrong and mothers can say sorry. Not a crime.

Congrats to Tanyaz's SOTD on its 1st anniversary.  Keep it going👍🏼🥳
Originally posted by bhallarox

Tanya Di, I have also joined the koolsadhu forum, would you like to join as well? It would be very fun if you joined as well😊
that's great ...I am sure you will have fun ..I wil also , but right now I have hardly any time for even this thread , just about make it out enough and you know the updates take so long ...
This summer I will go to Bahrain . Probabaly will join in winter ...Winter is more quiet for me ...Summer is a crazy time ...
Originally posted by star_wars

Voted for Sulochana for knocking some sense into Savita.  Mothers can be wrong and mothers can say sorry. Not a crime.

Congrats to Tanyaz's SOTD on its 1st anniversary.  Keep it going👍🏼🥳
thanks Sweetie .. 
Loved your comment about mothers ..I really hope that everythign is Ok in the Deshmukh family ... I am just worried about this news of Archu's miscarriage .
Originally posted by Tanyaz

that's great ...I am sure you will have fun ..I wil also , but right now I have hardly any time for even this thread , just about make it out enough and you know the updates take so long ...
This summer I will go to Bahrain . Probabaly will join in winter ...Winter is more quiet for me ...Summer is a crazy time ...

I can totally understand Tanya Di. Also, I forgot to mention congrats on your 1st anniversary for the SOTD thread!👏I'm so happy that this thread has been going on a year without any problems or issues. Congratulations also on going to Bahrain, I hope you have a great time there, would you like me to update during summer as I should be pretty free most of the time but I want you to enjoy your time in Bahrain and not worry about having to update. You can let me know in pm, or on the thread because I would love for you to enjoy your time in Bahrain, and I would gladly help out with the updates😊
Hai Tanya Di,😊

Congrats on the First Anniversary of your Thread. 😊 👏

https://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/anniversary/anniversary-1.gif

Thanks for the efforts you put in and wishes. 🤗

On wishing you on this happy news,I dont want to talk about the epi today which I was totally disappointed with, so will post  the views in the next post.

Congrats once again Di. 😊