Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u varsha dear...will PM kools and thank u dear for providing ur wonderful insights and making some wonderful debates about PR...Thank u my dear for giving all of us oppurtunity to debate with u..Keep rocking n continue ur rcoking comments dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And once again Tanya dear congratulations for SOTD first anniversary...I kind of see SOTD as ur child first anniversary...you have natured this SOTD with all the love n care without hurting anyone n making it a fun to comment n enjoy for all...Thank u my dear n keep rocking as always πŸ‘πŸΌ...

PS : I was showing my mother how wonderfully you take time n write patiently by opening these wonderful threads..My mom also sent her congrats to you my dear...πŸ‘...
Guess a mother can understand how wonderful another mother is!!!! Congrats dear!!!
both Savita and Sulochana failed as a mother. Their so called egos and sanskars are more imp then their children happiness. In comparison Rasika is a better mother , and Bhavna though gullible probably the best mom nd MIL in PR
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

wow congo shongo SOTD πŸ₯³πŸ₯³  and also a big round of applause frm myside to Tanyadi as cos of her efforts the thread is one of the mostt popular threads along wid kool di's commentary thread in PR forum πŸ‘

Thank yo u, thank you so much ...
☺️☺️

@Episode..pretty sad episode but savita was superb today not just cos she bent down before sulochana or started liking Archu but as a Mother she realised her mistake wat she has done for a son like Manav..better late dan Never..

Brilliant acting na , the waty she was sitting  alone with her memeories , we even saw sachin . all those scenes were so nice ...
Nisha I hope it all works out for the Deshmukhs ...

Didnt liked sulochana even a bit also..dunno whyπŸ˜•
Me too ...I know it was needed and all that .But yaar , even  Sulochna has not exactly been that fair to Archu so I was hoping that she would sort of try and understand savita better today ...Chalo , I hope soon they become friends again ...

Manju was also right..vinod can take help frm Sasha and later repay dem...
Manj uis talking sense and they are making her look like  a villian ...Confused

Manav was really good..i got worried why he was dull wen Archu came and wen he told the reason i was touched :)) he is such a sweetheart and so as Archu she immediately understood his probs...

but wen she was listening to doc-Manav's words i was soo movedd..poorthing

I too felt bad .She immediately starts feeling  guilty for being  a problem to him ..For others she pesters him for money , but for herself  she feels guilty even asking  for medicines ...
That is why I was angry at Manav today .He knows his wife .She will go hungry without medicines but will never tell him a word about her pain ...and she has not been keepign well for a long long time .Should he not take better care of her instead of worrying  about the whole world all the time ...

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes..sulo was little too much ..poor lady was crying..as far as i remember savita never said she was regretting anything she did to arman..
yea I miss Sachin 😭 , Savita reminiscing about good ole days made me sad , Sachin was so much fun to watch, Savita and Sachin had the best chemistry , they wud fight and love each other equally, my fav scene used to be how every morning Savita would search manav's pockets for money and would get duped by Sachin, cos he was always ahead of her nd Savita in anger wud say ye Sachin chor hamesha mere pehle pahuch jata hain 🀣why did they have to kill Sachin 😑
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

I just want now Savita to come back take Archu away from K's...Also want Manav to just focus on his wife child n his parents alone...Keep away from K's enough is enough...
I would like to see want does Sulo do her for all her talking...This is sad to see...I hope some one tell Sulo not to fly in air with her sankaars n show her ground reality of her sankaari result in form of Vinod, Vaishu n Varsha in contrast Saivta has created 2 real gems in form of MAnav n Vandita!!!! 

Manav  should go to satish and tell him to shell out some money as his wife is in a terrible need for soem medical attention ..That  girl has been kept in such homes , without proper food and medicines for such a long time ...she has to be manav's first priority .Jai I don't think their baby will live 😭 , I hope I am wrong but Archu  has been neglected very badly ..
I ma not saying that manav did this delivberately , of course not , he would rather go without food himself ...but he has to set his priorities worked out .Why get married and then have a child when you cannot even feed your wife and pay for her antinatal expenses ...
He looked after Shravani 10 tiems better than he looked after Archana when she is pregnant ..There was absolutely no need to give so mauhc money to the Karanjkars ..And even if he did , he should have asked varsha to give it back rather than take the risk of taking it out of his bank account ...
He did not wanted to look bad in front of the Kaarnjkars ..For him , his image is more important than Archu and the baby ...
congrates tanya di for the first birth day annivercary of stod.it creats different charm in our forum.it give us chance to express our feelings about everyday's episode regularly.it give us a chance to celebrate the joyful moments of pr.thanks tanya di.i hope stod thred will prosper more in future.
the epi was quite I mean Ive never seen any doc call up a patient to inform or advice about paying bills , unless they are related or close friends, seriously they dont have that much time, if u have the money do the test if not go to a govt hospital, that's all he'll say, docs are very professional ... but in BT soap everyone is so personal and involved , 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Congrats to SOTD, Tany Di n all the rocking members of PR forum.

Thank you so much baby ...

You guys are thanking me . I should be thanking you all ...it's all your rocking  posts that keep me inspired enough to keep things going here .Your reviews are just the Jaan of the thread ...πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Usha's  one liners...😎

Piya  , Nisha , Swati  ,,  Dew all the Manav babes ...their love and their support for their guy ❀️, they are always there  for him , in  sickness and in health ...😳

Jai and his love for the mother in savita ..πŸ‘

Varsha  who gives her contrary opinions with such passion and of course the brilliant lingo ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanee, Karen  and their  staright from heart talk ..πŸ€—

Wise and to the point Mandy and Bonne  ...πŸ€“

And how can I forget that it was Pallai who gave a thicko like me the idea of the poll ...I should thank her in my  Will , for all the time  she has saved me ...πŸ€—

Karsri  and her teekhi comments πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Spartan Prince  😍 
the younger ones ...Rachna , Umi,Lunzi , Omana , Bhollu Bhalla , Mijanur πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

And of course thsoe who are kind of busy to post these days due to other commitments ...GM, Nicki, Saffy , Jsahila , Smrth, Vishwap, Tulsey   so many others ...πŸ€—

If I am forgetting any other name then please forgive me ...I just wrote whatever came i nmy mind right now ..
I will add the names as I remember more ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago