Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Congrats Tanya on your first bday of SOTD...

Lots of hard work and your efforts went into putting this topic up each day just like Kools did with her commentary...Too bad how that ended...

Happy bday to SOTD..🥳

Thanks a lot Varsha  ...
The way Kool's thread ended was indeed very sad .Her commentry  was a huge  attraction of this forum ...
Personally speaking , I wish she had come back but I think she wanted to move on ...she looks and acts all tough but she is a very emotional girl , it was all a bit too much ...
More than her I feel bad for you because I know how close the two of you were and when she left , it  just has not been the same for you .Each and every post of yours , I can see how much you miss her ...

At least she is doing the commentry somewhere and I hope her forum becomes very famous and doesn't stop only with Pr but goes on to review other show and movies ...
I always wanted her to have her own blog/ forum and she is doing  it now ...👍🏼

By the way ...if anyone here is interested , Kool has her own forum and  she does commentry in the forum  so if you guys want to enjoy her rocking  commentires , get in touch with Varsha , she will tell you about the forum ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Varsha dear do post the link to kools blog/forum...Thank u dear!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Twinkle Twinkle Birthday Star..⭐️..
PR forum's brightest and happiest shining star..😎..
Happy Birthday to Guruji's Special one year old baby..🥳

Thank You so much Usha ...I want to specially thank you for always being  so supportive .Yo uare more like  a little sister to me now ...
I love sharing PMs with you and Unless I ahve not shared a Pm with you ( mostly about hamari fav Anki 😆  ) I just  don't feel my day is complete ..Thanks for always being  there ..God bless you and your family ...
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

piya.. lovedd ur Ranbir's rockstar Avi..he luks hott in the film..really wish it becomes a hugee hit

I hope Zindagi milegi na dobara also does will yaar 😳😆 love Hrithik and Farhan 😉 nd love yr avi , duggu looking so hawt 😍 fingers crossed for Rockstar & ZNMD 😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

That would be wonderful Varsha ...

You guys have to register and become members there and thus enjoy her commentries ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I voted for Savita for being humilliated by Sanskar ki devi-murti two faced hypocritical Sulochana..

All Arman fans are happy to see Savita suffer, beg, plead and have a realization she was wrong...Good for them..A parent is humilliated and Son-DIL don't have to have any self realization nor have to admit their own mistake..Wah bhagwan wah kya khel dikhate ho aap..

I want to see Leads do their own soul searching @ all the mistakes they have made..Than I will say it is a fair game..

Last but not least K family must apologize to Savita and ULM both for being so rude, nasty and slapping him time after time...Than I am ready to praise them all...

So far Savita is leading in my book as Star of the serial..👏  Only true character besides Satish, Manju and FBD...They are more realistic characters than the Hypocrites of the world like K family..👎🏼
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

Congratz Tanya 🥳 wow time flies , feeling a bit nostalgic 😳 first Kools commentary completed a year now yr baby is a year old , fantastic 👏 all the regulars of SOTD keep rocking !! 😉

It flies , that's so true ..But yo u  have always been there and that means a lot to me ...
I still remember the times when you me and GM ( batman, Robin and batgirl ) were like involved on daily basis ...

Saffy was the Joker ...😆

OMG , such fun days they were ...
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy b'day SOTD...🥳🥳
 congrats Tanya Di...🤗
my vote for Savita... for her love not only for her son but also for her DIL...she has finally realised n accepted her mistake...  which is usually opposite to her nature...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamurali

Congrats Tanya,

The undying love you have  towards this show & the leads is amazing.
WOW for your great efforts to keep this thread alive.😛

Thanks a lot yaar ...
They both are such wonderful actors and are so talented .No big Godfather or daddies backing them up and they are absolutely adorable ( check their face book accounts ) .Becomign their fan was one of the best decision I have made .I started as Ankita's fan bu tnow am a huge fan of Sushant as well ..
Will support them as much as I can ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

JS Kools forum is by invites only...May be u can PM her if you like..😃

Tanya I am not close to Kools only...Many members I became close to and friends with all members..when I write my posts I am not anyone's friend...I am a neutral member writing posts  based on what I see on each episode..

Yes I agree it was too bad and sad the way kools was driven out of this forum..Some tried that with me too but I have been around 6 yrs...I am teflon coated when it comes to those things...seen it all..Been there done that...

Kools commentary was spot on all characters...Not because I share similar views at times but they were very candid, practical and realistic views..Not on fanship level...

For kools to come back or not it is her own decision..I have no say in it..

NEways Tanya  this is your topic and dont want to take the glory away from you...Enjoy SOTD bday and best wishes..😃
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago