Archana
Vinod
Manjusha
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Twinkle Twinkle Birthday Star..⭐️..
PR forum's brightest and happiest shining star..😎..
Happy Birthday to Guruji's Special one year old baby..🥳
Congratz Tanya 🥳 wow time flies , feeling a bit nostalgic 😳 first Kools commentary completed a year now yr baby is a year old , fantastic 👏 all the regulars of SOTD keep rocking !! 😉
voted for savita..😎..very good..don't change your mind again..😎
Congrats Tanya,

The undying love you have  towards this show & the leads is amazing.
WOW for your great efforts to keep this thread alive.😛
Originally posted by piya_10

Congratz Tanya 🥳 wow time flies , feeling a bit nostalgic 😳 first Kools commentary completed a year now yr baby is a year old , fantastic 👏 all the regulars of SOTD keep rocking !! 😉
Niki's FF also completed a yr...lets not forget that 😃
wow congo shongo SOTD 🥳🥳  and also a big round of applause frm myside to Tanyadi as cos of her efforts the thread is one of the mostt popular threads along wid kool di's commentary thread in PR forum 👏

i always used to vote for my faves but never used to post my views till ArMan's reunion..

@Episode..pretty sad episode but savita was superb today not just cos she bent down before sulochana or started liking Archu but as a Mother she realised her mistake wat she has done for a son like Manav..better late dan Never..
Didnt liked sulochana even a bit also..dunno why😕
Manju was also right..vinod can take help frm Sasha and later repay dem...

Manav was really good..i got worried why he was dull wen Archu came and wen he told the reason i was touched :)) he is such a sweetheart and so as Archu she immediately understood his probs...

but wen she was listening to doc-Manav's words i was soo movedd..poorthing
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
voting for Sulochana , she gave a reality check to Savita , yet did it in a decent way quite contrary to how Savita behaves when the former comes to her door. Savita has to realise that she has committed her fair share of mistakes, some in a fit of anger, some for meanness sake and some due to her lust for money. Once she accepts her mistakes, she'll realise how foolish she has been to mistreat and mistrust her son nd DIL, she need not apologise, her self realisation should be good enuf to pave the way for happiness and peace in Deshmukh house.
piya.. lovedd ur Ranbir's rockstar Avi..he luks hott in the film..really wish it becomes a hugee hit
congrats Tanya dear for the first SOTD anniversary...Thanks to ur hardwork n dedication that we n our PR family have been together with such a strong bond...Thank u my dear...
Just spending time with my mom n dad n enjoying home food...
Agree with u Tanya dear...Loved Savita today but wont say that to Sulo...I just cant believe that now Manav is mera Manav to sulo just coz he had given 1 lac n saved the K's...Sulo is behaving as though she has never mistrusted Manav...Hello reality check sulo has mistreated badly before like Savita treated Archu...Who is she to trust or not Savita in respect to her son when she herself cant be trusted...How will Sulo feel when the same comment is made against Sulo in respect to ARchu...
Wont she be hurt the same way like Savita...
Fine dont tell Manav address but why taunt her and all now Mera Manav business..
Let me see who comes to Manav rescue now...Savita has always come to MAnav's aid in times of need ,what has Sulo done so fat only taken help from Manav n has just given long lengthy talks..I am sorry Sulo attitude towards Savita today is not forgivable when she herself is not a perfect queen...being a mother how she cant see the motherhood of Savita...I think now probably Savita might to Manav rescue tomorrow...Manav will also know what his mother means to him n vice versa n let Sulo sit back n just keep saying Mera Manav n do nothing...Sulo just needs opportunity to talk but she has not done anything to support even Mano n she talks about Savita changing colors well Misses Sulo I think she has selective amnesia in forgetting how she has treated Manav or even Archu too...
I just want now Savita to come back take Archu away from K's...Also want Manav to just focus on his wife child n his parents alone...Keep away from K's enough is enough...
I would like to see want does Sulo do her for all her talking...This is sad to see...I hope some one tell Sulo not to fly in air with her sankaars n show her ground reality of her sankaari result in form of Vinod, Vaishu n Varsha in contrast Saivta has created 2 real gems in form of MAnav n Vandita!!!! 
Congrats to SOTD, Tany Di n all the rocking members of PR forum.