Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Tuesday's results

Runner Up

Damodar Deshmukh πŸ‘

Winner

Archana Deshmukh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

It's the first birthday of SOTD today .   πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

It was opened last year on 18th May  2010  ...
I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who has taken part in votings / discussions and made this thread go on for this long ...
Love you all and thank you so much ...πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—..

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenahmadi thumbnail
sulo was SOFD she was just awsm in bashin better savita changd 2word archna GLAD
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Voted for Sulochana. 
The conversation between sulochana and savita was good. Sulochana was very good today, though savita has always behaved very badly with her, she dint show the same behaviour with savita, she atleast listened to wat savita wanted to say  instead of how like savita fights or bashes. wat ever sulochana spoke today made sense..  

It was shocking to hear savita talk something good bout Archana, her love for manav is understandable but from wen did she start liking archana❓. Im not sure still if savita has changed totally or not, depending on her mood and comfort she likes and dislikes people.
Y isnt savita calling up to manav and ask where he is?. Or she doesnt know his number.

Im very sure archana will not have a miscarriage. in of the sbb segments they had shown manav keeping his head near archana tummy. That episode has not come up yet. so i think everything will be fine. 

Vinod is useless.

And y sud always archana remind manav bout his mother, cant he himself  take a step and go see his mother. Its always always archana who takes initiative in matter of savita. I dont like it. Manav being her son should feel for his mom first before archana. 

i dint get the precap properli. Now how is he going to adjust the money. their life is filled with problems
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Vote goes to Super  Savita today ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved her in today's show .For how long I have been waiting  to see this loving side of this woman .About time   she starts valuing her wonderful but foolish son and her lovely daughter in law ..
I am very happy that she is feeling guilty and wants to punish herself and not to interfere in her son's life anymore ...
It's not an easy thing to say , I was wrong and I messed up ...

Loved Archu a lot as well as she is now telling  Manav to go and meet his mother ..What a darling she is ...πŸ€— , no grudges, no complains and questions...only a heart full of love and fogiveness...

Did not like Sulochna   ..I know  she can be angry because of the way he daughter was treated but still, did not like the way she let Savita go without telling her about Manav's whereabouts ...She too has hurt her daughter a lot ...In fact if manav is in a bad financial situation it is thanks to her  bakwaas family as well...

Felt  very angry at Manav also today ..🀒
.Go give everything to others , sell your kidneys and give the money to the next loan for Manohar and then sell your blood and make gold for your mother ...
Never keep anything  aside for that wife of yours ..Just because she is silly ( even gave you divorce when yo uasked for it )   and goes with everything you do then you also take her goodness for granted ...
This  guys likes being called God Manav ...at Archana's expense he does this ...He is the provider , he should know his stupid wife and how the world is ...

Whatever is happening  to him right now is his own doing...His wife and his poor kid ( specially the poor child ) will have to pay a heavy price for Manav' s devta image ) .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey congrats for the first birthday of SOTD thread😊
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the thread tanya

my SOTD is Manjusha.. because she her solution for the current problem was absolutely right. vinod should have taken money from satish and given back the money to manav who needs it the most now.  once they have cleared the house matter and also have a tenant in their bandra flat  and with vinod working again they could have repaid satish.. ( even with interest on his loan ) .

vinod was really stupid , whats the problem is taking money from satish, he is doing quite well, and manav needs it more now. all these days the son in him was just sitting around the house doing nothing.. ab suddenly he woke up.. stupid.. none of the K siblings have brains...

now if armaan lose kis just bcos they didn have money to pay it will b worst thing.. there was no need for manav to be a hero and give that big a amount to just see smile on aai baba face... a small defenseless child should be their top prirority.. if K wld have spent a nght in a hotel aasaam ghirne wala nahi tha...

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many many happy returns to SOTD... congratulations Tanya Di!!!

Can I give you a suggestion Tanya Di? Since it is the first b'day of SOTD, how about asking the members to write down their fondest memory of this thread? Do consider.

My fondest memory of this thread is the day when ArMan got remarried legally, that day you had asked us to come dressed up and bring one food item and one gift for ArMan. We had described our dress and song in detail and done lots of masti and pulled each others leg.πŸ˜† I went through that whole thread to read everyone's replies.😳

Once again, many congratulations. 

PS: Shouldn't it be 18th May 2010 instead of 18th Feb 2010 as you have mentioned in you writeup Tanya Di and even in your heading you have mentioned SOTD 18th Feb 2011πŸ˜•??? 
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Many many happy returns to SOTD... congratulations Tanya Di!!!

Can I give you a suggestion Tanya Di? Since it is the first b'day of SOTD, how about asking the members to write down their fondest memory of this thread? Do consider.

My fondest memory of this thread is the day when ArMan got married legally, that day you had asked us to come dressed up and bring one food item and one gift for ArMan. We had described our dress and song in detail. I went through that whole thread to read everyone's replies.

Once again, many congratulations. 

PS: Shouldn't it be 18th May 2010 instead of 18th Feb 2010 as you have mentioned in you writeup Tanya Di and even in your heading you have mentioned SOTD 18th Feb 2011πŸ˜•??? 

Thanks for letting  me know Niki ...
My dad watching IPL in the background is distracting me so much ...πŸ˜†
Oh yeah, that would be lovely to share the fondest or even the most memorable memory  .Gosh I have so many  .Won't be easy to choose ...

By the way very nice to see you here  today ..thanks for coming ...😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Tanya on your first bday of SOTD...

Lots of hard work and your efforts went into putting this topic up each day just like Kools did with her commentary...Too bad how that ended...

Happy bday to SOTD..πŸ₯³
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Thanks for letting  me know Niki ...
My dad watching IPL in the background is distracting me so much ...πŸ˜†
Oh yeah, that would be lovely to share the fondest or even the most memorable memory  .Gosh I have so many  .Won't be easy to choose ...

By the way very nice to see you here  today ..thanks for coming ...😊

Don't say 'thanks for coming' Tanya Di... main to hamesha aati rehti hun to see who is winning... so what if I don't post. πŸ˜³

Have a great day and enjoy!!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago