Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ms. foram since you used my name i will use yours . this is called a statement and really you got a strong  point there . but did it worked is yet need to checked . but i liked it a lot . at last a sensible point .

ms. LUVARTHI when i said CHANDER acted as PET of NITYANAND
then i again said the truth . NITYANAND said CHANDER do not help ALKA and CHANDER accepted it. its just the guidance of MR. SHUKLA and love that opened CHANDER eyes and CHANDER helped ALKA

CHANDER working for NITYANAND quite a long time . and does everyone think CHANDER did everything right in the life. as CHANDER is associated with NITYANAND CHANDER did participated in wrong works too . that's how we become partners in crime .it doesn't matter whether you know or not but you did acted on the orders . and surely NITYANAND treated CHANDER as  A PET DOG and on some occasions CHANDER did acted so .
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: FORAM123

Sorry, if i have hurt anyone's feeling.

I'm leaving I-F

I'll tell mods to delete my Account.

plz dnt leave foram dear😭

kindly open my PM & repl na... 

Originally posted by: rajin90

ms. foram since you used my name i will use yours . this is called a statement and really you got a strong  point there . but did it worked is yet need to checked . but i liked it a lot . at last a sensible point .

ms. LUVARTHI when i said CHANDER acted as PET of NITYANAND
then i again said the truth . NITYANAND said CHANDER do not help ALKA and CHANDER accepted it. its just the guidance of MR. SHUKLA and love that opened CHANDER eyes and CHANDER helped ALKA

CHANDER working for NITYANAND quite a long time . and does everyone think CHANDER did everything right in the life. as CHANDER is associated with NITYANAND CHANDER did participated in wrong works too . that's how we become partners in crime .it doesn't matter whether you know or not but you did acted on the orders . and surely NITYANAND treated CHANDER as  A PET DOG and on some occasions CHANDER did acted so .

NNT is not an underworld don that all his ctivities were illegal and evil

there were good activities too

and chander used to b a part of the good works only

coz whenever NNT wanted to involve him in something bad 

chander has backed ot

and what do u mean that chander participated in wrong doings without knowing

he is not a bachcha that he wont understand what he is doing is ryt or wrong

Originally posted by: FORAM123

Sorry, if i have hurt anyone's feeling.

I'm leaving I-F

I'll tell mods to delete my Account.

@ rajin , A clever man will always tell you answers. He will tell you things you may not even  care about. His purpose is to impress. To be more accurate, his purpose is, like that of Narcissus, (who was renowned for his beauty. He was exceptionally proud, in that he disdained those who loved him. Nemesis saw this and attracted Narcissus to a pool where he saw his own reflection in the waters and fell in love with it, not realizing it was merely an image. Unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus died.) to see himself reflected in the reaction on your face.

if i hv hurt u i m sorry

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
MS. LUVARTHI I SURRENDER . THAT'S THE BEST SOLUTION

ms. luvarthi if you wanna defend at least defend with reasoning

CHANDER isn't a child but CHANDER showed the behaviour of manipulated being too . how you know CHANDER does everything right and CHANDER did everything right in past few years too .

NITYANAND ordered and CHANDER did the work .

NITYANAND knows CHANDER is honest hence can't do anything bad
NITYANAND is the person able to manipulate CHANDER best .
NITYANAND isn't a don  but in world only DON not do all bad things
were all humans do certain things which can't be justified . should you call us all the DON'S too .

the thing remains still there whether CHANDER knows or not WHETHER CHANDER did intentionally or not CHANDER did participated in some events .

CHANDER isn't a saint .
last time you tried to justify ABHISHEK activity of KIDNAPPING this time you are trying to justify CHANDER .

but truth still remains there CHANDER did participated .
CHANDER telling ALKA to give ABHISHEK news about SOLAR PANEL ISSUE isn't a breach of trust .

isn't this a bad thing . there are many events which JURY declare that points to suspicious behavior of CHANDER .

hahaha the matter is we both have different views .that's all .

humans aren't god or bad but their actions do affect others life's .

[quote] I DO NOT BELIEVE  RIGHT OR WRONG GOOD OR BAD

ITS ALL DEPEND ON VIEWS AND THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS

[/quote]

Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rajin90

ms. luvarthi if you wanna defend at least defend with reasoning

CHANDER isn't a child but CHANDER showed the behaviour of manipulated being too . how you know CHANDER does everything right and CHANDER did everything right in past few years too .

NITYANAND ordered and CHANDER did the work .

NITYANAND knows CHANDER is honest hence can't do anything bad
NITYANAND is the person able to manipulate CHANDER best .
NITYANAND isn't a don  but in world only DON not do all bad things
were all humans do certain things which can't be justified . should you call us all the DON'S too .

the thing remains still there whether CHANDER knows or not WHETHER CHANDER did intentionally or not CHANDER did participated in some events .

CHANDER isn't a saint .
last time you tried to justify ABHISHEK activity of KIDNAPPING this time you are trying to justify CHANDER .

but truth still remains there CHANDER did participated .
CHANDER telling ALKA to give ABHISHEK news about SOLAR PANEL ISSUE isn't a breach of trust .

isn't this a bad thing . there are many events which JURY declare that points to suspicious behavior of CHANDER .

hahaha the matter is we both have different views .that's all .

humans aren't god or bad but their actions do affect others life's .

i m not saying chander is god

and our topic of discussion was neithr prove chander to b an angel

it was whether he was NNTs pet or not 

whether NNT cud manipulate him to do bad things or not 

and the way u r asking me how do u know chander didnt do anything wrong b4

as if u all know what wrong thngs he did b4

as if u all know 

whatever they hv showed till now chander hv always diod what h e thought is ryt rather than following NNT like a puppet 

be it in the indu ramesh case

nd tking gopals blame

nd cuming to ur lame proof of breaching trust in solar panel thing

this has got nothing to do with NNT mking him his pet dog

so why r u giving this example to prove chander isnt NNTs pet dog

ur reasoning r getting illogical day by day

which is highly annoying nd irritating