Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All medicos (and non medicos) can help me clarifying my doubt. Does miscarriage result in amnesia. Why I am asking is Geet is behaving with Dev as if he has nothing to do with his past. When will this crap int he name of comedy end before Maaneet are tarnished beyond repair?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anvesha2010 thumbnail

no after the miscarrage, she decided to put everything behind and move ahead coz she thought that she hated Dev so much, that is why she had MC

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cause the CVs or the PH or the Channel..either of them wants her to do it that way  😆

sorry i'm talking this crap jokingly but donno what else is to be done...
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 i have the same doubt... nice question...👏
Thwisha617 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Viji79

All medicos (and non medicos) can help me clarifying my doubt. Does miscarriage result in amnesia. Why I am asking is Geet is behaving with Dev as if he has nothing to do with his past. When will this crap int he name of comedy end before Maaneet are tarnished beyond repair?

Haha...Great Post dear...Yup we needs some doctors to clear that doubt!!!...The Dev and nandini track is just not fitting into the picture.Earlier the Cvs have really handled some mature topics,we should have concentrated on Tej and pammi Love story more...
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
meray khiyal saye Geet ko MC kaye baad emotional set back hua tha, jis kis wajah uss kaye diamag par bara gara assar hua, aur kiya bura assar hua hai woh hamraye samne hai 
Luv
TC
Atiffa